Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Starting a Carpet Cleaning business

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndreCollison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starting a Carpet Cleaning business
    Posted: 27/December/2010 at 10:16pm
Many businesses make use of janitorial jobs just to vacuum their carpets followed by “mastering” carpet cleaners to deep-clean them every three months or so. Households are used to this idea of using vacuum to clean the carpets perhaps several times a week. This will be costly but it’s necessary for your carpets to be cleaned. That’s why it’s a great idea why you should learn how to start a carpet cleaning and janitorial business to help save people from spending with carpet services alone.

Before you get started, you must obtain first a business license after creating a unique name for your business. You also need to get a business insurance against the damage to any of your customers' carpets or accidents in their homes. This is a great help to establish credibility on your business.

The carpet cleaning and janitorial business will not really take special education, skill or experience to make the operation possible. However, you must also anticipate the image of a thoroughly experienced expert in your field. Remember to study all the marketing strategies and salesmanship. You are selling a service, not just simply product. If you don’t give out your best shot, you might put your carpet cleaning and janitorial business. Hence, a direct bearing on the business success will surely reflect how you look, dress, and handle yourself most especially in the presence of your customers.

Know how to start a carpet cleaning and janitorial business by keeping all your equipments and maintaining them on proper condition. Make sure that all of your cleaning supplies are organized and easy to reach when you need them. Always invest on getting the best equipment that you can possibly have. They are a great help to make your business successful.
Sponsored Links

rosemary0587 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosemary0587 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2011 at 6:53am

Having a definite and specific carpet cleaning business plan is the most important step to take for making money. Anyone can work to keep busy but a good carpet cleaning business plan will actually teach you how to be profitable and will help you to be successful over the long run.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2011 at 8:46am
The best equipment money can buy does not make any difference .It is the operator that makes the difference don't be fooled by thinking spending money will give you the results people will be willing to pay for.
Just My opinion
nolacarp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nolacarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2011 at 2:32am
There is no substitute for Experience. The only way you can get it is to GET IT. Roll your sleeves up and jump in. In my New Orleans Carpet Cleaning ventures I have found that when I think I know it all... LOL I find out I don't know that much after all. And it changes daily... Its just important not to make the big mistakes. 
NOLA CARPET CLEANING
5501 FRANCE RD
NEW ORLEANS LA 70126
http://www.nolacarpetcleaning.com
504-684-4394
postroadcarpetoneofa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote postroadcarpetoneofa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2011 at 3:09am
Carpet cleaning business not required any special skills.You just need to Give the client best service that they can experience and refer you more.
DGcarpetclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DGcarpetclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/November/2013 at 10:31pm
I agree it does not require any special skills but require a lot of experience so you know how to deal with every single situation.
 Post Reply Post Reply