Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The New Mytee Electric Truckmount

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2011 at 10:48pm
My TM vs your M5, Try to stay on subject. Distractions make you look like your
avoiding the whole point. Which is my TM will eatup you teeny weeny toy! You don't
even have heat... LOL LOL LOL hahahaha! Let alone, High heat.
I admit your TM is more powerful than mine. See, it takes a Man to admit he has
been beat. Deep down you really know my Kohler Aegis 26hp with a Roots 47 will
suck the dirt out of your wastetank 200ft away with yours on and cave it in fast! LOL hahaha!
Anyways Alex its time to admit your M5 is just a porty with porty power nothing
more or less. Heck, My 3x3 stage Recoil will keep up with yours. You know it will.
I see your bragging on TMF about it also. Do you have a supine obedience to Mitie? Did John put you up to this? Shocked And maybe you'll get something on the downlow?
jus'sayin! Cool

Sponsored Links

Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2011 at 1:08am
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
Alexarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2011 at 9:00pm
John L, your friend's M5 has nothing in common with mine and your TM is a weakling compared to my Everest 650. You have been owned and it would be best if you assume a subserviant position and stop fooling yourself. 
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2011 at 8:42pm
If you dish it out you have to be able to take it Alex! Embarrassed Stop whining about "talking you down", you do it all the time to ccers.LOL  We could post for yrs about my Powerful TM Approve and your teeny weeny vacs in a poly/plastic chassis. Shocked
A friend of mine in Town has a M5, He has 2 migit mities.LOL When i see him i will
take pics so you don't think I'm BSing you.
Whatsmore, I'm thinking about all the TMers in the World reading this and outright
laughing @ your conclusion. LOL Laughing is good for your health.
Take care Buddy.. LOL 
Alexarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 2:04pm
Glad to hear you have rotary machines. I wonder if you really know how to use them, though. Whatever you want to call your TM, it really is not prepared to deal with my M5. The point is, you were talking down to me, assuming I am merely a poor soul who does not have the means to own a TM. In the end, you suffered handily here today. While quite touching, it is not something I would wish on anybody.
Yes, I have all the rotary machines and it seems that you are aware of that. Having them and knowing how to set them up to run to their potential is another matter.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 1:22pm
You changed the subject. My MidsizeTM vs your M5, Entry level is 16-20hp.
You dont know your Engines. You dont know how to clean carpets.
Just mentioning wand got you in a frenzy. I can use my 360i, RX20 or Hoss
if that makes you feel better. Want to see pics? I got'em do you?

Ken, Could i get some of that popcorn?
It same ol' same ol BS he said on TMF.
Thanks Ken........................Eating Snacks

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 9:58am
Alexarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 8:40am
I am glad that you are happy with your entry level TM and run down portables but you are making assumptions that are making you look foolish.

P.S.  Some years from now, you will no longer be a beginner and you will look back at this spectacle you made of yourself and laugh. You have been owned here today, John and there is a value in such a virtuous act, flinging yourself so shamelessly into humiliation for the sake of the forum. It nearly brings a tear to my eye just observing your sacrifice like this.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 9:06pm
Alex you live in dream World. No way your teeny weeny vac can compete
with a Kohler 26Hp 47 Roots. @ 3400rpms I will implode your teeny
weeny porty waste tank with yours running full blast. If your on my truck all day you will be slacking when you get home, tired, real tired, it will wear you out the power in my TM. One word lethargic!  Confused Confused  Ahhhh!!  Confused Confused
No glides, very tired you will be, dont matter your age. I have worn out
big 200lb men when they stay with me all day. Dead Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Dead
You have a very gross imagination. Like you come out of a Comic Book. LOL Clown LOL
If you have any experience in Engines and Blowers you would know your
teeny weeny cant perform...............LOL   Happy Shake Wacko
Ken knows the truth. Even though Kens Titan is powerful it just dont have the massive power my TM has. I don't sell portys so no need to exaggerate.
Say what you will, what you want. You might find a few milquetoast on other
forums that will believe your BS, and it seems your a sycophant to Mi-tee!
Dont know why but the truth really hits you hard in the midsection.
You can Retribute now! Go ahead, I could use another laugh.. LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Alexarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Originally posted by Alexarz Alexarz wrote:

Gas truckmounts simply do not have the vac power advantage that many think. My 4 vac M5 produces excellent water recovery, at least as good as any truckmount. The 3 HT water heater that Mr Harris mentioned produces better heat than a heat exchanger on a TM.
Sure on the heat part but not on the vac part.
I have a timbucktoo 2-3stage
A Recoil 3-3 stage
A NSS 4-2 stage.
They bow down to my TM.. So will yours.. LOL!
Just name the place and time and bring $1000 for the winner.. Party Banana

None of your portables come close to the vac power that mine has. Truckmounts are stuck in the van, while my M5 can be brought into the garage of most houses and I am usually using only 50' of hose. My machine has two LMB2a vacs and a pair of LMB3a vacs in the twin booster, enough to grossly outperform your TM and have all sorts of other benefits as well. Trust me, you don't want any part of a showdown unless you enjoy bathing in emasculation.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 3:26pm

Agree.. It would be a nice setup for anyone starting out. Good luck Ken hope'ya sell
a train load of em.
Hows it compare to the 6.6? Your Titan.
Same power as that machine with just the first 2 vacs turned. Turn on all 4 vacs and it is 50% stronger.

If that is not enough there is always the X5-XT model.

It runs at 16.5HG with 230 cfm capability and is about 75% stronger than the 6.6

But that last model runs on 3 cords. Not everyone wants to do that.Wink
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 3:18pm
Agree.. It would be a nice setup for anyone starting out. Good luck Ken hope'ya sell
a train load of em.
Hows it compare to the 6.6? Your Titan.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 2:49pm

Gas truckmounts simply do not have the vac power advantage that many think. My 4 vac M5 produces excellent water recovery, at least as good as any truckmount. The 3 HT water heater that Mr Harris mentioned produces better heat than a heat exchanger on a TM.
A Recoil 3-3 stage
A NSS 4-2 stage.

Sure John.

All of your portables would bow down to the Titan X5 too.Wink

Not a one of them would even come close to it.

Larry Cobb sells 4M blowered TMs. That go to 17"HG.

He says that the Titan is almost as strong on 25 ft of hose as a 4M Blowered unit feels with 100 ft of hose on.
That is a good comparisan in my book because most gas powered TMs must be used with that much hose.

But the Titan can be taken into the house and run on 25 ft of hose if you wanted to. But even if left in the van and run on the same 100 ft, if the vacuum power was only 75% of the gas model that would still give you exordinary cleaning results.Smile
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 2:10pm

A Recoil 3-3 stage
A NSS 4-2 stage.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>