Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Carpet cleaning business is up for sale with truck
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Carpet cleaning business is up for sale with truck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carpet cleaning business is up for sale with truck
    Posted: 04/February/2013 at 10:01am
I'm selling a Gas truckmount hydramaster cross fire 4.2 with 1000 hours on the motor rebuilt blower newer heat exchanger all new hoses

Hydramaster Crossfire 4.2 20HP Honda motor, 4.5 Urai blower, 1000 psi hydra cell pump, all new exhaust and muffler, new enamel coating
20hp honda engine
200 ft of brand new 2" hose
45 blower dual wand
200 ft of brand new solution hose good year brand name
2 Stainless steel wands
Rotovac 360 with tile and grout and carpet attachments
Upholstery tool
Detail tool
100 gallon waste tank
100 gallon fresh water tank

Back up portable us products cobra -h with 2 cords heated up to 210 degrees

You can power wash with the unit

1998 ford e350 7.3 220000 bullet proof engine power stroke diesel engine with new computer new fuel pumps new tires new commercial sticker alot to list!

Carpet cleaning 911

I will sell the unit separate with hoses and everything else for 6000

13000 Firm no low offers this is a turn key ready why settle with a low paying job and make 100hr and start work tomorrow and be your own boss and make 100000 per year?

For pictures please email me at sales@xtremecleans.com

This unit is turn key ready reason for selling getting a new truck and unit
Sponsored Links

DonDon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2013 at 9:22am
If you are getting a new truck then you're not selling the business unless you are moving a few hundred miles away right? Wink
ValenciaJohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValenciaJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2013 at 7:02am
Have you sold this or still you are searching for buyer?I have seen this news too late and I think missed this deal .
falcans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2013 at 4:45pm
its still available thanks
falcans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2013 at 4:46pm
i will consider to sell just the unit 6000 and hoses solution lines and hose reel reels for 6000 shipping shouldn't be more then 600 to ship to you in newyork
 Post Reply Post Reply