Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OP Cleaning
    Posted: 25/March/2013 at 2:08pm
not a lot of action in these forums these days Shocked

wondering how many of you are offering Oscillating Pad cleaning to your clients?

if so, what machine are you using and which cleaning solutions?

i personally like my Challenger and my Orbot a lot for resi CC'ing.
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2013 at 1:14am
i use my 175 on occasions...Pad CleaningYour right not much here anymore. 
Wonder Y?
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2013 at 9:21pm
My fear with the method is based on the potential for 1 lb of dirt per square foot, the pads would get bogged down with dirt just by staying in one place, assuming of course that this method really does the job as well as HWE. 

It is a method that has it's place, but never butting heads with a method designed to pull the dirt out of carpet and not just simply make the carpet LOOK clean by removing the dirt in excess of the 1 lb a carpet may be locking away from view.

It's science, not rocket science.  But nonetheless, carpet cleaning IS science.  Chemistry does not reduce the volume of dirt as it extracts it.  It allows for a transference of dirt but is not a weight loss plan for dirt.

Belief in these low moisture methods as a regular and not interim cleaning method is capable of removing the same amount of dirt is pure superstition.  To tell a consumer who never vacuums correctly that when they vacuum after you leave the dirt mysteriously leaves the carpet is deception and personally, I lost accounts with that method. 

But, it is another tool in a carpet cleaner's arsenal and when used at the proper instance as an interim cleaning method saves time, money and gives the impression of a clean carpet.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2013 at 1:23am
Post-Bonnet awesome results after HWE..
 Post Reply Post Reply