Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Corona viruses sanitizing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burt Sappenfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Corona viruses sanitizing
    Posted: 18/July/2020 at 10:47pm
I wanted to share with everyone we sanitize and disinfect commercial buildings on a weekly basis for COVID-19 the SE of the US is heating up with calls lately it’s been churches, jails, and dentists one of the first things I teach my clients is to put the proper hepa filter in the returns yes the higher merv rated filters do put pressure on the AC compression but the benefits of better filtration out weights the issue a merv 14 will capture 50percent to 70 percent of the viruses down to 2.5 microns which is the max size of the virus sometimes the viruses are .1-2.5 microns no filter will capture everything but these filters help and your clients will appreciate your help! next we instruct them how to keep the building safer like never compress the trash can I tell them just to pull the trash bag out and seal don’t compress it just makes potential viruses go airborne we teach many more things besides our fogging the building with a plant based solution that’s safe to use we finish every job with the clients getting a homemade jar of blackberry jelly and recipe cards it’s old fashion marketing that really works I hope I’ve helped in some sort stay safe and God Bless Burt
Sponsored Links

BasCarpetCleaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BasCarpetCleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/August/2020 at 8:07am
Really detailed and relevant post, thanks for sharing. Previously to the outbreak of COVID-19, I have been trying to emphasise to businesses the importance of regular cleaning. Research has shown that cleaning offices spaces regularly can reduce sick days by as much as 12%

Now we're in the middle of a global pandemic, it's even more important for employers to up their game, especially with many employees returning to the offices now. 

Post Reply Post Reply