Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

wool carpet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wool carpet?
    Posted: 06/December/2004 at 6:47pm
Tomorrow morning I am going to be cleaning an old restraunt , And  It is possible that it might be an old wool carpet. Is there anything i need to do different in my cleaning if i determine that it is wool? 
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2004 at 6:53pm
Give it a good preinspection for prexisting damage seams , along the walls etc and docuemt them.  Probably nothing to worry about it has probably been cleaned many times, but just in case. Don't overwet it.  GuitarYou may want to pad it after or setup a blower to assist with drying.
Just My opinion
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2004 at 8:28pm

Wow Doug is talking like a true blue all service carpet cleaner.

Feels good eh?

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2004 at 10:47pm
Lee:  I kind of surprised myself.Guitar
Just My opinion
Dakota View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2004 at 9:50am
Thanks for the idea Doug.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2004 at 10:10am

hey know it's going to smell like hell....

I think you should only pad it.....lol

dougs been taken over by the invasion of the rag spinners

www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2004 at 11:52am

You will become a Spin Doctor soon enough yourself Mr. Steamer. The power of the Dark Side is very strong. It may take the introduction of the RSE next year to bring you around however.The planned $3995 Cdn price it will be introduced at will be very tempting once you see what it can do.

Ted better move that $5000 RX20 outta there soon because there will be very few RX20s sold into Canada once this is out. It will do everything that a RX20 can do plus a whole lot more.

Superglide Ken

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Dakota View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2004 at 12:05pm
I went  to the job this morning and they were not even there,,  nice of them to call and tell me they were'nt ready.....
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2004 at 12:09pm
Sorry to hear that Dakota. I have been there a few times myself. Now I give them a call to let them know the truck is on the way before I go over. Woken up more than a few in the process that just forgot.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2004 at 12:11pm
The story of my life.Guitar
Just My opinion
Dakota View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2004 at 12:47pm
They are chinese and i supose there time schedule is different then ours...LOL
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2004 at 12:50pm
Yep. Have to put the Cat in the Kettle in time for the lunch crowd.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2004 at 12:52pm
SGK:  it is hard to beat sweet and sour kitten balls.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2004 at 2:08pm
LOL . Only flied Lice tops it for me Doug.

Edited by Superglide Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>