Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

PADMAN and his friends are so easy.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:44pm
Waldo:  Do I need to repeat the question?  Are you waiting for someone else to answer it.  I believe a well used phrase on your board is?  " You never answered the question?"Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by james cooper james cooper wrote:

How bout this  Doug - Kens a liar and a cheat - any problem with that description?

James:  You must have miss read my post I didn't ask for a description.  You see that is where the problems lies.  You donGuitar't read the question, so how can you be expected answer the question.

Just My opinion
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:55pm

Ken takes money for glides, THEN MONTHS later AFTER their cards have been run he DOESN"T deliver them.

Define theft for me!

And I am not the fool Ken would like to think me and others are, he MAY be changing his mind, but only because many of us will bring our influence to bear to put an end to his LONG list of THEFTS and FRAUD.

he gets no kudos from me, just look at the idiot, he claims he is making 2000 a month off the ccc bbs, now he says EVERYONE can kiss his ass, fact is the cheating swindler got caught and no one was willing to let ANOTHER one go.

He is the author of his own demise, no one else, I just hope people are SMART enough to see this for WHAT IT IS, and not the stupid falasy Ken is trying to make it look llike.

Like I told you Ken, I hate liars and theives...

I do find it interesting though you posted some of the things about me, I do not conduct business like you and can PROVE your comments slander, unlike you who simply can NOT defend against being called a liar, swindler, thief, fraud etc.

You leave yourself wide open, and I look FORWARD to seeing you face to face in THIS country.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:58pm
Waldo:  I see you used a life line.You called a friend. I personally would have polled the audience(CCS Board) for the answer.  You still have a life line left. Or is that your finial answer?Guitar
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:59pm
Sorry, Padman. Denny went home now. What were you saying again?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 11:01pm

If Kenny was hiding... he wouldn't be here......

He's not running or Hiding... you guys kicked him off your forum, wouldn't it be smarter to keep the guy around...lol he does owe y'all a wand.....

But you dumb stupid country bumpkins all vote beg and plead to have him banned.....

then comes the after thought... how will we contact him now that we have banned him...how will we plead our case....how will we get our wand......bahahahahahahahaha are you guys for real...lolololol

you come here to this quiet forum with your bull c rap

Stupid is What Stupid does... and you guys take the cake

www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 11:05pm

Thinking things out to a conclusion was never their forte, Mr. Steamer...

LOL

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 11:07pm
Waldo: You came here threatened shot off your mouth then what?  I ask you a simple question you stay logged on and have someone else answer it for you. You still don't answer the question half hour later you log off.  What's with that?  Gone back to the other board to get the answer?Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 11:07pm
I can say this Kenny your not hiding.... they kicked you off their forum...lololol brain fart or what????
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 11:10pm
Some of these guys need an oficial spokesman. They showup make accusations. The only thing you have to do to get rid of them is ask them a question.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 11:37pm
Exactly. An when they do find something, it turns out to be a slow delivery of product caused by the actions of 2 big corporations that caused the problems when they forced Aqua-Max out of business earlier this year. I lost my minority shares in that companyween it closed down. I am not responsible for that. All deliveries are current from my present company, so they can't fault that. Lifes a bitch sometimes.
james cooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james cooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 11:49pm

Oh , Doug , sorry , I thought that was Waldos question - But you would say Liar and cheat is more synonamous with SGK than honest and straight shooting ?

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 11:53pm
Honest and straight shooting sounds about right, James.
james cooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james cooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 12:07am
yep , and  distibutors have 100 Raptors  TM's in their showrooms , right besides that super portable the Beast.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>