Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Have you ever noticed...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you ever noticed...
    Posted: 20/December/2004 at 9:13pm
Harry:  How can Scott drag you into malay?  I thought your daughter was in malay?Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

Scott Kentfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Kentfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 9:11pm

Hiya Harry, Nice to meet up with ya..

Granholm?, Yea and she sure is messing stuff up... At liest she admits it..

"Some of our budget cuts may have been shortsighted"

LMAO

BTW

You need to mail me a diploma for my wall of shame... so folks will belive I'am for real, Leatherwright #40..Unless I failed, and you have been sparing my fragile ego... OMG!!

Who moved my Johnny?!?!
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 8:59pm

Hey Scott, don't drag me into this malay, we's all nice and polite Ccanadians up here, just like to bitch about the weather and you damn yankees. lol

You still got that canuck running your State ??

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Kentfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 8:39pm

As is all in life... Thanks Doug

I had heard about this place, I thought it was an urban leagend created by Harry Hides...

Guess I was wrong...

Who moved my Johnny?!?!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 8:33pm
Scott: This board is what you make it?Guitar
Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Kentfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 8:32pm

Hello ALL..

This Board is Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!!

My first post!!!

Who moved my Johnny?!?!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 7:04pm
mrclean: I have no friends on this board and that's way I like it.  You on the other hand can kiss who's ever a** you want. I just think you missed the boat on SGK. You just happened onto what you thought  was a good thing and may help your cause. Your crap is old news.Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 6:59pm

7 jobs today.... Cleaning Boy... started at 8 am and finish by 5...

all Masterpieces just like you said.... you haven't been branded for nothing...lol

www.mr-steamer.com
mr clean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr clean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 6:56pm
Doug you don' t make sense but I digress.  Who are THEY?  Are you trying to emulate your good friend Mr. Harris and talk in convoluted riddles.  You have a while to go until you get to his level of assinine drivel.  I will admit though he does offer us all good entertainment.

Mr. Steamer what are you doing home so early?  Did your master let you off early today bit##. 

P.S. How many jobs did you do today 6,8,10.  I'm sure they were all masterpieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here to clean up your mess
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 6:39pm

Look out when Steamer gets steamed.

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 6:33pm
Mr. Clean is my b itch... he's been branded
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 4:13pm

Originally posted by mr clean mr clean wrote:

Ditto,

with a unique single finger gesture!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrclean reminds me of that little Jack Russell jumpin around that big bull dog on that Red Dog tv commerical.  Just trying to hang with the guys and will do what ever they tell him and will agree with what ever they tell him?Guitar

Just My opinion
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 11:09am

LOL, Ken, mabye mr Steamer doens't see, I suspect he see clearly though, but  everyone else SEES this for what it is Ken.

All this is of YOUR doing Ken.

I have dealt straight with you ALWAYS and can back that up

You screw people over and STEAL money, and I can back that up

That great sucking sound you are hearing...... that is your business being sucked right down the toilet, and you knowwhat Ken, that is JUSTICE for the way you TREAT and TALK about customers, you SHOW you think nothing of them.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
mr clean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr clean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 7:41am

Ditto,

with a unique single finger gesture!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm here to clean up your mess
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>