Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Have you ever noticed...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you ever noticed...
    Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:35pm

Have you noticed how many of Kennie's posts are edtided?

Covering your tracks???

Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:37pm
Correcting my bad spelling Chuck. You have a suspicious mind.lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:38pm
Chuck:  The only thig I have noticed it everything that gets posted here ends up on John's board???Guitar
Just My opinion
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:41pm

Bad spellling when you changed the price from 900 to 800???

BULL$HIT!!!!

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:42pm
They are bored Doug. Posts that say Good Morning and Good night are not very entertaining for very long. They are always bored over there. I predict that it will get much worse for them now that I no longer post there.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:44pm

Only Joe Isuzu could fill Kennies shoes!

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:45pm
Chuck: It never changed if you read it more carefully. It said $900 for wand and Glide before. Now it says $800 for wand, PLUS glide. The glide costs $100 to make. It just breaks the cost down a bit more. Even you can see that it still adds up to $900. You can see that can't you Chuck? lol
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:57pm
LIAR
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 11:18pm

We don't need this here... you guys need to move this back to CCS...

I love all this posting, but it would be better if it was something more constructive

www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 11:28pm
Same old, same old from the Padman, Mr. Steamer. John would much rather polute Ted's board with his incessant garbage, and occupy his own. I expect that from someone of his mentality.He is showing his true colors here. I am glad that everyone got to see what he is really like.
james cooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james cooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 12:19am

LoL , Ken your something else . I for one wouldn't have banned you , your too damned entertaining - the lengths you will go to cover your @ss is amazing- I salute you!

mr clean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr clean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 7:41am

Ditto,

with a unique single finger gesture!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm here to clean up your mess
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 11:09am

LOL, Ken, mabye mr Steamer doens't see, I suspect he see clearly though, but  everyone else SEES this for what it is Ken.

All this is of YOUR doing Ken.

I have dealt straight with you ALWAYS and can back that up

You screw people over and STEAL money, and I can back that up

That great sucking sound you are hearing...... that is your business being sucked right down the toilet, and you knowwhat Ken, that is JUSTICE for the way you TREAT and TALK about customers, you SHOW you think nothing of them.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 4:13pm

Originally posted by mr clean mr clean wrote:

Ditto,

with a unique single finger gesture!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrclean reminds me of that little Jack Russell jumpin around that big bull dog on that Red Dog tv commerical.  Just trying to hang with the guys and will do what ever they tell him and will agree with what ever they tell him?Guitar

Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>