Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Where is everyone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 8:31am
Mr. Steamer:  We are talking about two different things here.  I am referring to Restoration not cleaning.  The cleaning thing is an ongoing contract.  The restoration part is much different because insurance companies allow a markup for the contractor to pay the bills, if they don't then the 10 & 10 should go to the sub.Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 3:38pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Mr. Steamer:  We are talking about two different things here.  I am referring to Restoration not cleaning.  The cleaning thing is an ongoing contract.  The restoration part is much different because insurance companies allow a markup for the contractor to pay the bills, if they don't then the 10 & 10 should go to the sub.Guitar
no we are on the same page.... I wasn't talking about cleaning ... I was talking about being a sub in general.  I've done some flood work here and there and in all cases I had to wait... no 10&10 for me..

what I was saying is subs are doing most for the financing in any business the contractor doesn't get their hands dirty....as the well protected middle man

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 4:30pm
You people in the GTA created these fat cats so live with them!!!!!!!Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 6:45pm
have you looked though the GTA's yellow pages to see allllll the carpet cleaners... it's amazing anyone can eat
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 8:20pm
Mr. Steamer:  It is the same all over. You can probable double or triple that number for the ones who don't advertise and just do it under the table or as a side line. Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12