Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 30>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 3:20pm

Padman.... no matter what I like your work...your presentation of everything you do is top notch.  We need not know everything like playing cards never let them see your full hand.

I can see no matter what Padman stands behind his product 100%

Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 3:27pm

Thank you Sir!

I have a quirk about when someone thinks I am lying...

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Monsterclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monsterclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:10pm

How can I argue with that logic Padman?  It's your fantasy, not mine.  I am outta here. 

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2004 at 7:43pm
i've looked at your pictures padman nice work, but your videos won't load.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2004 at 8:01pm

Patience Greg, click on them as go have a cup of coffee, all of sudden you will hear a noise, yep, they will be playing.. LOL

Thanks Greg!

Marty S. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2004 at 11:29pm

Another board ... another bunch of suckers. 

I've seen it evolve on three boards already.  

WESTDEVIL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WESTDEVIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 1:02am

When you need to convince somebody you have to show all your cards sometimes. Good job Padman. I am the learning guy just starting my carpet cleaning business and I must say that if you convinced these guys the way you did what else can I do. Where is the machine selling ? Can you give me pricing including freight to Calgary ? How do I get the training ?  Do you need some kind of representation here in the west of Calgary ? I would be delighted to do it.

I was out of the forum for some time but I think I re-entered it in the right day. Thanks. I'm looking at the videos now. Amazing !!

Westdevil
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 1:02am
Those that will not learn from History are doomed to repeat it. Eh tu, Marty?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 8:43pm

WestDevil, I plan on coming to Calgary in May, maybe if you are anywhere near where we are going we can meet. I would be happy to go cleaning on carpet YOU find difficult to clean or any problems carpets you have.

The machines is selling everywhere, Australia, Hawaii, Japan, Guam, Canada etc.

Would be pleased to talk to you, email me your phone number @ john@geurkink.com and I will call you.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 10:21pm
What makes the OP machine different from a regular floor machine???
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 6:13pm

Padman if you ever want your business to run like a Swiss watch you have a perfectionist run it for you. But don't ever try living with one. That's my wife who is home to-day cleaning carpets.

Padman she is cleaning with an oscillating orbiter and pads, not bonnets. Thats not the end of my story.

We have a small dog who hates any type of vacuum noise and drives you crazy when you do any thing to the carpet even if he is locked into another room.

So the easiest way is to simply hold him in one arm while vacuuming. I was watching her and thought we have one woman, one pad machine and one dog in one arm cleaning carpets. It's that easy.

Stay tuned for pictures and results if she lets me take them. Could this be franchised? Now don't any one mention about a dog cleaning the carpets it may upset my wife.  

Edited by Carpetologist
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 6:16pm
The OP oscillates or ORBITS, this means that every square inch of the brush is getting around all sides of the carpet all the time, it also lifts the carpet pile as well as a pile lifter.
Monsterclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monsterclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2004 at 8:23am

Check out the Steamin Demon II at http://www.steamindemon.com/images/Untitled-4.jpg.  It is the fastest, most efficient portable machine on the market.  I admit it; I use these when my truckmount hose-runs are too long. 

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2004 at 9:14am

We have a lot of EX steamin demon users in our customer list.

High flow, LOW AGITATION.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 30>