Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Older Prochem Blazer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Older Prochem Blazer?
    Posted: 02/February/2008 at 2:59pm
Hello all,
I am new to this Forum, which I think is great by the way, and I have a question for all you savvy equipment purchasers.  Let me give you the breakdown first.  There is a older ProChem Blazer with 998 hours on a 16hp v B&S motor.  Pump and exchanger were recently replaced.  Overall very good running condition and appearance, obviously well maintained.  Comes with a nicer hose reel, hoses, and an 80 gallon waist.  It is currently in a very old van with very high millage, but also well maintained and has new rear tires and runs great.  I don't want the van and intend on selling it if i buy the set.  The van is only worth $800-$1000.  The asking price for everything is $4000.  What do you think.  Deal or no deal.
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2008 at 10:50pm
good break in machine...go for it
www.mr-steamer.com
FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2008 at 2:37pm
I decided to pass on it after offering 3500 and they declined.  It was going to be a backup anyway.  The problem was that is was built in 95 and only had 1000 hours?  Seems a bit odd to me to have less than 100 hours a year in 13 years.  I have bought old equipment with low hours before and there is either hour fraud or the machine has dry rotted and will be a continuing source of problems.  If anybody wants it I can provide their contact info.
 Post Reply Post Reply