Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpet cleaning NOVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie
    Posted: 16/November/2011 at 11:52am
hi, I just bought some carpet cleaning equipments and I never did carpet cleaning before. I have lots of questions. where should I ask questions like what kind of pretreatment should i use. basic beginners questions. 
Sponsored Links

jerry001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerry001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2011 at 10:20am
Hello Guys,

I am also a new member here.
Chris1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2011 at 9:58pm
Good luck to you both..ask questions..a lot of them.  I am pretty new myself and that is what I do..most people are really nice and will answer your questions the best they can
Chris
www.mypremierclean.com
John 3:16
fayetteville carpet cleaning
carpet cleaning NOVA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpet cleaning NOVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/November/2011 at 1:11pm
thanks
moreforles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moreforles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/December/2011 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by carpet cleaning NOVA carpet cleaning NOVA wrote:

hi, I just bought some carpet cleaning equipments and I never did carpet cleaning before. I have lots of questions. where should I ask questions like what kind of pretreatment should i use. basic beginners questions. 

like company names, pricing and type of equipment, carpet cleaning is all about preference, speaking for myself, I use First Step, from Solutions by Steam Pros, who ships it all over the country, as my main pretreater, and couple others (Fast Break, Blitz and olefin pretreater for special needs (restaurants, olefin carpet and really, really trashed carpets

Same with rinse agent (Although some cleaners only use water as a rinse) I use either Hydramaster Hydra Dry or First Step or a combination of the two and half some cheap stuff from Home Depot for the customers who don't want to pay anything, although by figuring it out, with the dilution rates, the more expensive chemicals are actually cheaper, since their stronger...
moreforles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moreforles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/December/2011 at 3:28pm
and have used pump up sprayers, multisprayer and a hydraforce for applying it and on residential jobs, I found the pump up sprayer works just fine (if you have one that puts out enough, so you're not spending too much time or not enough chemicals, don't be cheap with the pres-spray.... although some cleaners may disagree, it's almost as important as your cleaning equipment...

my theory.... its a break down of 60% cleaning ability, 20% equipment and 20% chemicals....  if your lacking in one, you need to compensate with the others...

Post Reply Post Reply