Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Scotchgard and Teflon Fabric Protection
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Liability

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2004 at 7:18pm
My question is what are you guaranteeing?  A product that in all probable chances is not being applied properly in the first place.  I find when someone miss represents a product I have a harder time explaing the real reason the product is applied in the first place.  All they can remember is the last guy said their carpet or upholstery is now bullet proof. Because it was not a cleaning technician that sold it. It was a cleaning/salesman/conman on commision who ripped them off  I rest my case.  Just my opinionGuitar
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2004 at 7:24pm

What do you mean???what are you guaranteeing??? protection of fibers from soiling...it does not protect from certain spills but it protects dirt and dirt particles from staining the fibers...it makes it easy to vac  and it gives better results when you do....

I have no clue as to what your talking about

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2004 at 7:32pm
Mr. Steamer:  Those are the benefits of  having the product applied.  That is what I am referring to.  What confuses me why you call it a warrentie?  I guess we mean the same just different ways of promoting  it.   Why didn't you just say that in the first place? Just my opinion.Guitar
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2004 at 9:49pm
I'm glad you see the light...I'm still confused...may it would help if I could read and right....lololol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12