Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Idle Fines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 9:07pm
John I have booth glides. I have already posted my comparison somtime back.
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 9:09pm
OK, I missed it doug.... didn't mean to bring this up again... forget it.. I'll look around the BB... Been bizzy!!!!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 9:12pm
John Steaminpile has given some very good and honest opinions about the glides also.
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 9:42pm
OK doug.. yea.. i have read bookoo about them and i guess it's up to me which one to purchase... Thanks man... gota see how much loot i have left for tools after the TM.....
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 10:22pm
John: I think they will both let you try their product for 30 days. then you decide which one best suits your needs.
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 10:44pm
That is true. But you still save the $40 by picking ours.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 10:53pm
Ok doug sounds good... never tried them.. Have you??? Everyone that has'em rave about'em... been 6yrs since i used a TM... I'll have a new joy for the biz when i get'er.....
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 10:59pm
John it's refreshing to hear your excitement about your new toy you will be getting....I wish you luck.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 11:04pm

It's about time someone got a new toy

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 11:13pm
John as I said I have one of Lisa's and of of Ken's. Ken's has a little bigger holes which my tech prefers. I use Lisa's and have never had a problenm with it clogging. I have had them for awhile so I am not sure if they have made any changes to them. I found drying times to be comparable, so as I have said the choice is yours.   I am not getting into any mudslinging I would not hesitate to reccommend either glide.  So go out and do something even if it is wrong. good luck I would talk to both manufacutres.
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/June/2005 at 2:19am

Thanks Adwa, doug and Cmaster.. you all are good ppl.. We pretty much do the same thing to make a good living and share our experiences and i enjoy your bullsh*t and your professionalism...

I've read alot of doug's post which are many and yea, he toys with ya but i noticed the man knows his stuff in this biz... same with Mr. Steamer and the Nightrider....

Take care buddys.....

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/June/2005 at 7:04am
John I am sure you will make the right decision.
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/June/2005 at 4:17pm
It's refreshing to see doug post more than a one liner.....I guess it took John to get you out of your shell douggie...lol
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123