Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

RotoVac

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2005 at 1:33pm

Mine works great, I've used it with a portable and a truckmount. 

Have you pulled the heads to make sure they arn't clogged and the felt seals are ok?

CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

Sponsored Links

checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 7:59am
Hey can you really drink a cup of coffee when your cleaning the carpet with that thing ??
Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 5:19pm

Yes, if you're really good, if not get out the spotter

CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 9:48pm

Did he ever get working ?

extraction meaning vacuum check suction

JaredW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 11:59pm
just call the nice people at rotovac.

I called them once and now i get a call everyother day from at least one of the six people that work at the company. They don't communicate well, about who has already called potential customers, so i let each of them know in a rather rude way, that i'm still on the line with someone from your company who just called me a minute ago.

It usually results in a quick "sorry". I then promptly let them know to keep me informed of new products.

I love taking phone calls, people are so much nicer on the phone than in person. don't you agree?

maybe i should spend more time talking to customers and less time to salespeople? Oh well!
Afurg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afurg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/July/2005 at 8:45am
Thank you all for your help. I had, primarily, an
adjustment issue. By experimenting with your
suggestions, I'm able to extract with my RotoVac
almost as much as with the wand.

Afurg

{:^:}
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/November/2005 at 4:42pm
Anyone know what happened with the cross-american.com domain?
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2005 at 12:47am
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2005 at 1:31am
some broken links there - seems they point to the old domain name.  NSI shows This domain name expired on 10/29/2005 and is pending renewal or deletion. 
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2005 at 1:45am
I think they are working on the site. Ed posted something about it the other day
rhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/January/2006 at 11:50pm
when using royovac install  a ball valve to control water flow and definitely dries better with a cfm set up.............like a recoil 3.
redhot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12