Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

trades work too!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardworkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trades work too!
    Posted: 18/October/2005 at 1:48pm

I have a co-workers at my day job, who is an account exec who offered her insight on using flyers.  

To use flyers effectively, place flyers advance prior to doing a house in that neighborhood. You can indicate the "Carla is having her carpets cleaning in this street on this day" with her permission. 

benefits are.

1. Able to book clients on the same day in the same neighborhood or schedule for the few next days.

2. Not have to travel from one end of town to another for jobs. Great for you Free Estimate Guys.

3. Use the house that you just finish as a demo to potiental clients.

4. Use those funny looking post cards "Cleaning one neighborhood at a time".

Anyway I got this info as a trade agreement with my friend to do her entire house roughly 900^ft of carpeting. In trade with a few markeing stratagie sessions with her.

Edited by hardworkers
do it right once
Sponsored Links

TipTopCleaning View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TipTopCleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2023 at 10:47pm
Here's some tips I have used for promoting my carpet cleaning business with flyer distribution....
  • Design eye-catching flyers: Use attractive visuals and a clean layout to grab attention. Include before-and-after photos of your work to showcase results. Make sure to promote your website and social media: Facebook page, Instagram page, etc..
  • Highlight key benefits: Clearly state what sets your carpet cleaning service apart. Whether it's eco-friendly products, quick service, or competitive pricing, emphasize what makes your cleaning business unique.
  • Clear and concise messaging: Keep the text brief and to the point. Use compelling language to convey the benefits of your service. Include a strong call-to-action, such as a discount or a limited-time offer.
  • Target your audience: Distribute flyers strategically in areas where your target customers are likely to see them. Consider places like local community centers, bulletin boards, or residential areas.
  • Collaborate with local businesses: Partner with local businesses, such as real estate agencies or home improvement stores, to display your flyers. You can also offer them a commission for referrals.
  • Door-to-door distribution: While it may be old-fashioned, personally distributing flyers door-to-door can be effective. Ensure your flyers are well-designed and include essential information like contact details and services offered.
  • Online promotion: Use social media platforms to share digital versions of your flyer. Encourage followers to share the information with their networks. Consider running targeted online ads in your local area.
  • Customer testimonials: Include positive reviews or testimonials from satisfied customers on your flyers. This builds credibility and trust in your services.
  • Track results: Implement a system to track the effectiveness of your flyer distribution. This could involve including a unique code or coupon that customers mention when they contact you.
Remember to comply with local regulations regarding flyer distribution and ensure your promotional materials align with your brand image.
Linda Cracks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Cracks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2024 at 11:18pm
I recently used EssayPro research papers for sale, and I couldn't be happier with the results! As a student with a busy schedule, finding time to complete assignments can be tough. However, EssayPro made the process incredibly easy and stress-free. Their platform is user-friendly, their writers are highly qualified, and their customer service is exceptional. Plus, their commitment to delivering high-quality, plagiarism-free papers is unmatched. Thanks to EssayPro, I was able to submit a top-notch paper and earn a high grade. I highly recommend their services to any student in need of academic assistance!
 Post Reply Post Reply