Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabbaDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 25/October/2005 at 5:25pm
Im new here..       Sooo new in fact Ive never cleaned carpets before but Im about to get thrown into it and make a major investment.

The family business has grown enough that I have an opourtunity to make some extra cash cleaning the carpets of the 6 restaurants.

Ill ask in other forums more specific questions but just to throw a bone, whats the best portable carpet cleaning system and Who likes Rotovac?
Sponsored Links

spruce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/October/2005 at 8:22pm

Hi GabbaDJ

Are you planing to do more carpets that just the 6 restaurants? If not just rent a high-end portable. The rotovac is not what I would use for restaurants. Good chems, dwell time, and a wand is all you need. heat helps

If the carpets are bad, an RX20 is better than the Rotovac. Do you clean tile at these places? If so you might want a high P.S.I. portable so that you can run some tile tools with it. (Turbo Hybrid or such)

I got into Carpet Cleaning the same way as you are, I wish I knew about this board then.

A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood
GabbaDJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabbaDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2005 at 7:44pm
Thanks for the advice..    Yah, it looks like Im not going with the Rotovac cuz Ill be doing these carpets pretty often.

Do you think that once a month is overkill for a high traffic restaurant?  The carpets are brand new and we want them to stay that way for as long as possible.

Tell me more about the tile tools?   Is their such a thing as an all in one system cuz Ill be pressure washing the outside sidewalks and dumpster areas too?

Im not looking for anything over professional cuz Im not looking to get into carpet cleaning.   I just have a chance to make some extra cash for the next 5 years or however long I want and anyone buying a house in Southern California knows that they could use some extra cash.

spruce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2005 at 11:43pm

Try this link http://www.klpro.com/EQUIPMENT-Terminator_1200_Business_Pack age_Turbo_Hybrid.html

Is the carpet on pad or not? If not don't get the rotovac. Get your portable first and then do the 1 week free trial with the rotovac.

Chemspec Enz All is good for what you want to clean. http://www.chemspec-canada.com/home.asp?PageID=414&sMenu ID=447

Edited by spruce
A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood
 Post Reply Post Reply