Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Glad to know someone is out there

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glad to know someone is out there
    Posted: 07/November/2005 at 12:29pm
 I run a small carpet cleaning co here in Alabama. Started working for Rainbow in 1987. Started my own in 1996 and been here ever since. Cant get away from it lol. Was having trouble with my trusty old prochem unit and thought id just see if any forums were out there that might could help me with my tm  unit and I found this forum. Good to know someone is out there. Is it just me or do you guys have trouble finding ppl to work on truck mounts. No one will touch them here in my town. I think it would be awsome if the Truck Mount forum here could be a lil more technical and not just a "hey is this a good tm" forum. If anyone knows a more technical forum than the one here plz let me  know by posting it. So far this is the best one ive seen . I can handle being the owner, carpet cleaner, secretary, accountant, bookkeeper, sales rep. and coffie making but maintenace has allways been a tuff one for me . Anyways its very nice to know theres ppl out there not starving to death in the carpet cleaning industry. And thats my hello.
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2005 at 11:37pm

Hey there, Alabama.  Just a thought but did you check with the TM manufacturer to get a list of certified repair shops in your area?

Mike

Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2005 at 12:55am
Only thing you can do is ask....we all tinker under the hood.... you have to
www.mr-steamer.com
papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2005 at 4:25pm
Hello Gervis.... I found this in another post and hope it will help.....        &nb sp;   Whats up everyone!!!  I am a truckmount tech.  I work for a company called Five Star Cleaning Systems.  Also known as Quantum!  We have our own line of truckmounts being introduced around the US. We service truckmounts from all over the US as well.  If anyone has any questions feel free to give us a call at (800) 300- 7188. 
just swimmin in circles
 Post Reply Post Reply