Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Whats the best form of paid advertising

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/December/2005 at 1:41am

bryan....I don't now but did in the late 80's and early 90's...And was booked solid when there was 4' of snow in the middle of winter....

For me to use it now I need permits for telemarketing...Also have to BUY the NO call list.... The gov't has a game on tlmktg...All about the money....

BUT..... If we didn't have so many wining....complaining ppl in this world... tlmktg would be alive and well......

That's too bad......politics man....another way to get $$ from the small biz man...........

Right now I use tiny classified ads in weeklys around the counties i service.....billboard pulltab flyers and handout flyers door to door which i grab a passenger and he tapes them to the mailbox post....faster than walking.....

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/December/2005 at 5:56pm

You're wrong JohnL, there are no permits needed ( who told you that ) and you don't have to buy any so called "No Call List" either..................use your imagination and you can dance your way all around that nonsense, I can show you how, and it won't cost you a penny but it will make you alot of Dollars

Nightrider   

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/December/2005 at 8:09pm

Try that in the USA and you'll be fined up to 10,000 per no call list complainer....And yes you do need permits and buy the list......

Can't dance around it here......Not worth the fines or getting shut down...

bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2005 at 9:42pm

Ya nightrider think john is right.  Looked in to it and you do have to purchase the list.  Have you guys tried a door to door approach.  Looked at one approach of offering a free spotter and cleaning 150 sf for free to book the appointment.  He said 80% of the time they would have you clean more.  What do you think of this idea.

Bryan

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2005 at 9:55pm

I do sell to the U.S market, have done so since 1999. there is no such thing as the " No Call List for businesses........only residential.

Go see my post on Facts Regarding Telemarketing, that is for residential, any company that gets fined is because they are really dumb, there are so many loop-holes it isn't funny.

I don't scam, so there is nothing that I can't do in the U.S.A or Canada . I have even sold in France and U.K.

Nightrider

bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2005 at 10:16pm

Wasn't looking at getting commercial was looking at residential.  Ya I know there is not restrictions on business.  Would not  think calling business would be that effective any ways.  Most the time the person you need to talk to is not there or busy, and then when you get to in contact they will just think another sales call and don't  have time for it.  Plus commercial work is long hours little pay and harder on you equipment.  Also most business's are not loyal to any cleaner just to the lowest price.

bryan

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2005 at 2:11pm

The "DEMO" on Commercial....is most reliable....

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2005 at 2:50pm

Bryan, don't think like a fool, then post your words as proff.

If anyone is just sitting around waiting for their phone to ring with sales pitches from salesmen wanting to break down their door to get into the inner circle.........it's the person in charge of purchasing.

If you think sales is all about low price in order to sell, then YOU ARE NO SALESMAN BUDDY, you're just a carpet cleaner.

If you think cleaning commercial, is any harder on your equipment than cleaning 2 or 3 houses in a day, then you must own an old model Cleanco ( even that's not so bad )

If you think commercial cleaning is long hours, hard work, little pay.........perhaps you should look at yourself..........you're probably momma's boy who has to be in bed by 7:00pm...........Freakin lazy.................as far as low pay...............you're not educated enough to do anything else...........life sucks sometimes............go back to school and become a doctor.........but then again hours are too long, you have to be up on call 24hours/day and the pay stinks.

What about loyality, would you be loyal to Wal-Mart, Sears,Home Depot if they wouln't send you flyers every other week with specials and promotions.

Then you have to do the same, stay in touch with your commercial account if only to say hello and ask if there's anything you can do for him. Always be in your residential customers face, never let them forget you.

LEARN MARKETING FIRST, THEN START A BUSINESS

People like you are just complainers and whinners like little sissy girly-men, time to wake up and see the real world.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12