Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Perhaps We Can All Help EachOther

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2005 at 8:13pm

What's the matter Doug...........Your hand tired

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2005 at 9:07pm
I will have to get back to you on that one.  I'll have to go and check?
Just My opinion
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2005 at 4:52pm

You may or may not have noticed that you DID NOT get a Christmas card from Kleen Kuip.

Some years ago I did a survey by calling customers and asking if they received a Christmas card. Knowing very well we had not sent out any cards at all.

Everyone said we received the Christmas card and thank you very much. Proof to me that sending out Christmas cards was a waste of money.

At the end of January you may receive a HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY card from KK.

With this unusual and novel card customers call to thank us and ask if they too can use this marketing tool that caught their attention.

Yes you have permission to use the KK idea. Good Luck and have fun with it.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2005 at 5:02pm

Who wants that, looks like the ground-hog is taking a piss and melting the snow............or.........is that the idea of this pic sending out the message that spring is near

Nightrider

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2006 at 9:21pm

Ground Hog Willie came out of his hole and declared winter was over on the first of January.

Atleast in the GTA.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2006 at 9:29pm

Nah............I think it's all that Indian Curry on peoples breath that's creating all that GTA climate warming

I'm glad I live in Quebec, Canada.......... and NOT India Ontario

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2006 at 10:46pm

Cutpile, the topic is a good one and I hope you can attact some serious answers in between the BS that everyone likes to sling at each other.

I would really like to hear what people come up with.  I am ashamed to say that I just put out a single 1 color 1 page flyer to 12000 doors in a local unpaid subscription paper and put out another 3000 unadressed admail in a decent area.  This cost me 2 grand.  Doing a post mortem on the flyer I should paid someone $2000 to kick some sense into me as I would have got more for my money.

1, uno, ONLY ONE frigin call after 10 days.   There is no F'n way I am going to tell anyone what I put in the flyer as I am too embarassed.  I know many feel my pain and hope we can put Cutpile's good idea back on the rails.  I would be much appreciated.

Even though I just got taught an expensive lesson I still believe that flyers and unaddressed admail work.  I am going to pay real close attention to everyone's ideas.  And no I will not telemarket.

http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2006 at 11:34pm

If you will not telemarket,

Then get used to being embarassed on foolish ad campagne attempts.............

Nightrider

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2006 at 11:44pm

Give me  $ 2000 and I'll generate 10 - 15 commercial accounts with an average $ 600 average revenue from each annually

I now charge Sears $ 35.00 /hour each employee and have 10 girls working out from the back of the restaurant 7 hours/day to target clients who have not used their credit card in the past 9 months with a promotion of 50% - 75% off winter items and 20 % off new spring seasonal stock in the city of Edmonton as a trial run.

TELEMARKETING = MONEY

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2006 at 8:10am

Yeah for the telemarketers.... for me it means just a bunch of crap ass min jobs....with a bunch of free bees

been seen that for the last 10 years,,, thats why Sears of the GTA doesn't telemarket carpet cleaning

www.mr-steamer.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2006 at 2:26pm

I'll show you guys how it's all done this spring.............get ready for a real slow season...........unless you're working for me

Nightrider

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12