Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Finally Left SEARS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creepy crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally Left SEARS
    Posted: 14/January/2006 at 5:10pm
I finally left Sears to try to make it on my own, I guess after 5 years  got tired of working for free, time to make me some real money I'll be working the gta and surrounding areas just waiting for my truckmount delivery I bought a used 1999 Vortex I hope I have no problems with it. Thanks everyone for the info on this site Rick
Sponsored Links

LiINiteRidrHood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiINiteRidrHood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2006 at 5:20pm
Hey / Hey   You / You  Get Out of My Town , Don't hang around 'cause it's much too crowd
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2006 at 5:41pm

Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2006 at 3:54am
I started out working for SEARS. Glad That I left after one year...How you survived 5years...Ill never know. lol
creepy crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creepy crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2006 at 1:21pm
I stayed 5 years because I started as a helper to Mr. Steamer, It took him 5 years to teach me what I could have learned in 2 months, plus I felt sorry for him a little, he had trouble counting money and couldn't read a map, very nice guy though
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2006 at 8:52pm
DANDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2006 at 11:49pm

Hi Guys'

6 years here with SEARS. Blew out my shoulder and had tennis elbow for years due to the amount of jobs we did everyday. Finally started a company. Up and running this week. I hope everything goes well. Lots of experience.

DAN

Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2006 at 1:11am

HI Dan! Welcome to the board. When I was working for SEARS (in Boston, Ma.)...We average (Hack) jobs per day was about 5-6. Where are you from and what was your average??

Ps-Felt good after you left huh??? lol

PPS- Good luck with YOUR new company.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2006 at 12:56pm

Originally posted by creepy crawler creepy crawler wrote:

I stayed 5 years because I started as a helper to Mr. Steamer, It took him 5 years to teach me what I could have learned in 2 months, plus I felt sorry for him a little, he had trouble counting money and couldn't read a map, very nice guy though
LOL... Took you 5 years to be able to use a big boy wand like me.

www.mr-steamer.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2006 at 5:20pm

Nah.......I believe Creepy Crawler.................he told me he saw you in the shower and you have a little double bent wand

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2006 at 7:30pm
That was his snorkle?
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply