Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What do you think works better???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2006 at 1:52pm
Put the pipe down nightrider..... I trade quarters for hundreds of dollars...Nah, nah
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2006 at 3:03pm

Only you know the truth John L on your particular flyer campagne...............then there's the rest of all the other carpet cleaners in the world that send out flyers and receive a different feed back

Maybe you have magic flyers

Nightrider

gorilla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gorilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2006 at 3:29pm
Listen here boys. Marketing master in effect:
Purchase atleast 10,000 door hangers full color double sided print. Its well worth spending a few extra bucks on quality here. You want people to see these and think your company is 1,000,000,000 times bigger then it actually is. Also you want to purchase those postcard flyers for times when there are too many stairs and you want to just slap one on a car windshield in front of the house. Postcard flyers are great for parking lots too. Passing out doorhangers is something you dont want to do. Your time is much to valuable. Instead, hire someone[ 1 or more ] to pass these out for you. I pay 7.50 per hour + commission per job I recieve.High School kids work great. This gives incentive for all those working, to work even harder. You could pay people strictley off commission if you wished. Your best bet for high quality at low low prices would be www.HOTTprint.com or call 510-524-9494. Ask for Michael and tell him James referred to you. Thats good for one hell of a discount. 5,000 full color double sided postcard flyers are not much more then 200 bucks.
james cullen
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2006 at 3:51pm
That's IT NR....     Big smile magic flyers..Big smile
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2006 at 5:38pm

Gorilla, although I'm not a real advocate for door hangers or flyers for that fact........the $ 200.00 /5000 hangers makes good business sence..........the $7.50 /hr is alright with supervision making sure the job gets done without too much down time.

If I was to work at a fast pace I doubt I would be able to hit 250 homes in an hour ( but I'm 52 )

I'll post what I did early 90's to offset a flyer campagne in a new topic.

Nightrider

RealCleanCarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealCleanCarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2006 at 7:27pm
I'd say use your money for either advertising or cold calling. Just my two cents.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2006 at 7:52pm

Those 2 cents are worth millions who listen

COLD CALLING.............AS IN  TELEMARKETING

Nightrider

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12