Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2006 at 3:33am
And that time is soon Jack. IMO, The peace pact with Isreal will be signed in 2011, only a short 5 years from now. Before that can happen however, America must have the economic meltdown and have the Euro become the worlds dominent currency. Watch this happen by next year. The key to watch is when Gold exceeds $1000 for an once and beyond. That will tell you that the dollars demise is at hand. Oil was the final trigger that got this process started. It's rise to the $100/barrel rate by this summer is the final nail in breaking the economic model that the world has depended on since the Bretton Woods agreement was sighned. A new world order is about to begin.

Edited by Ken Harris
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2006 at 3:40am

Ken....you shouldn't worry what gold or silver, or anything else will be worth, it all means nothing........................you won't be here to enjoy the the reality of basking in your kneen knowledge of investment or any of its dividends & returns.......................

You must be forgetting the Rapture that comes before all that......unless of course you have plans to remain on earth during the 42 months of torment

Nightrider

Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2006 at 3:46am
Don't know if I will be here during that 42 month period or not Jack; but if I am, I do intend to make money during the process. Land will retain value even if currencies become worthless. I intend to have lots of that commodity just in case.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2006 at 3:52am

Well............... if you're not sure if you'll be on earth during the 42 months or not...............removes all doubt on what side of the fence you stand.......Good Luck to you Ken

Just out of interest........where do you want the mark of the beast ( 666 ) on your hand or forehead

Nightrider

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2006 at 3:56am
Neither. I have land in the Okanagan valley already to move to. It will alow for economic self sufficency when that time is near. No mark will be needed to buy or sell anything.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2006 at 4:01am

That's not what the "Rapture" is all about.

I guess we all prepare for the same disaster in different ways.......even when there is only 1 true way

Nightrider

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2006 at 4:08am
The problem comes if the Rapture does not happen before the 42 months of trouble gets under way Jack. Never forget that the Rapture was added to the Bible "After" the Bible was written. It is not a sure thing as some believe. Time will tell. We will all know the answer in about 5 years from now if I have the timing right.

Edited by Ken Harris
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2006 at 5:04am

You sure say funny things Ken, how he got that the rapture was added after the Bible was written is a mystery.................

The other mystery is how you can even have any timming at all regarding Gods plan as to how the world & His words unfold.

The final mystery is how you even exist to believe the things that come from your mouth, as a rule what comes from the mouth lives deep in your heart

What happened to you Ken, we're not talking glides here......are you that confussed or is it just past your bedtime

Nightrider

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2006 at 12:40pm
Past my bedtime Jack.lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12