Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

mailer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mailer
    Posted: 29/June/2006 at 1:24pm
I just received a mailer from Power Flite for a complete floor machine package.
All metal 17" 1.5 hp rotarty machine.
Solution tank.
5 pads.
2 bonnets
Pad driverll

All this for $399.00. Anyone have comments on this machine or offer.

I use a rotary with my recoil on a lot of jobs but have been renting up to this point.

griff
Sponsored Links

Revee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2006 at 2:44pm
I got the same postcard offer. On the surface it appears to be a fairly inexpensive price for a 1.5 hp machine. However it is tough to tell from the postcard if this particular offer is for an inferior unit. I went to the Power Flite Web site and this did not match the photos of any of their other 1.5 hp 17" machines (which I believe start about $599).

Griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2006 at 10:18am
Yeah I did the same thing but it did state top quality metal 17" inch unit with planetary gear box. I will call Monday and get a model # and report back. It sound like a pretty good offer on the surface.
Griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2006 at 12:57pm
OK I called Power Flite. The machine model number is the C171HD. There regular all metal 175 rpm, 1.5 hp machine. Regularly 679.00 for the machine only. I ordered the complete package for 499.00. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. I will report further when I get it if anyone is interested. No I guess I have some learning to do. I usually use a machine to scrub in pre-spray and post bonnet on commercial jobs. Now Iguess I should learn to clean tile and possibly encap. Any advice would be appreciated.

Griff.
maxcrunch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxcrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2006 at 9:26pm
Just wondering how this worked out for you. I live in Canada, even with the shipping and differnce in currency this would be cheaper for me.

Max
Cleaning in the Durham Region
 Post Reply Post Reply