Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

just new to tile and grout

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonzo007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just new to tile and grout
    Posted: 08/July/2006 at 5:30pm
ErmmHi, just stated my tile and grout cleaning service. I live in Durham Region. does anybody know what the rates are for grout clean and seal? I am currently charging 1.75 - 2.00 a sq ft. but i am not attracting most clients. is this price too high or should i try a new marketing technique. any helpfull advice would be welcomed.

Thanks
gonzo007
Sponsored Links

STEAM KING View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAM KING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2006 at 2:50am
There is like one cleaner that I ve seen here that charges that much, for my customers it would be too high. But if you can get that much out of them go right ahead just make sure you pay close attention to detail and do a good job. Smile

Edited by STEAM KING - 09/July/2006 at 2:50am
gonzo007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonzo007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2006 at 9:45pm
Thanks for the advice. I shall pay close attention.Wink
thetilesedge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetilesedge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2007 at 11:28am
In my area I started with the 2.00 range and went two months with not a single job.  So I now charge 1.05 clean and seal, a sure lowball but i get the jobs now,  and when everybody knows about me I will up my price easy as that.
gonzo007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonzo007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2007 at 8:32pm
I have had to drop my prices from 1.50 to 1.15, now I get almost every job. What do you recommend for commercial sites. I just started to get request for qoutes from beauty salons and small coffee shops. Now that gas has gone up about 35% - 40% I might have to increase my prices.Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply