Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Follow Questionares or Thank yous

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Follow Questionares or Thank yous
    Posted: 22/April/2004 at 10:44pm
Does any send out questionares to followup their cleaning results with customers or send thank you cards? Just AskingGuitar
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2004 at 11:22pm

Doug my insurance company I have been with for a few years always sends out a Happy Birthday card every year. I know it's computer generated but I find myself looking for it each year.

I guess I'm saying from a women's view I really do appreciate it, or it could mean poor girl doesn't get many cards does she. 

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2004 at 11:46pm
Sears does.....but you never can tell with a big company...they never show you the good ones only the bad..
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2004 at 11:42pm

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Sears does.....but you never can tell with a big company...they never show you the good ones only the bad..

They wouldn't want to think you are invinsible and please everybody.  They would have to pay you more.  I had people send me back all postive  remarks about an employee I had.  He was from a popular family in our area, after he left some of my clients jumped ship.  So I inquired to find out they were very disssatisified with his work and attitude.  They did not want see him get in trouble from me and wanted to stay on the good side of his relatatives. Every happen to anyone else?  or just me.  Just my opinionGuitar

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2004 at 12:35pm
Things that make you say hhhmmmmmm

Edited by MR. STEAMER
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2004 at 3:31pm

Never heard of it Doug probably only happens in small area's like yours.

Like I said it can't be easy when every body knows every body.

In the big city what are your chances of running into the bigger of the family besides immediate. 

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2004 at 3:37pm
I'm a uptown cleaner...I clean in a white pretty world
Americancarpet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americancarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2004 at 3:40pm
I ALWAYS send hand written thank you notes/cards about a week after every job. It show class and will stay with them for a long time. I also send out bday cards (hand written) and verious holiday cards. You can buy them in bulk at Wal-Mart or some place like that. Scribble a little note in it and mail it out. WORKS GREAT and cost pennies.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2004 at 4:17pm
I like that good Idea
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2004 at 6:51pm

I bet you have a girl Friday doing all that mailing.  

Walmart hate that store they are monopolizing the retail industry. When can, try to avoid.

American Women stay away from meeeee, American Women mama let me beeeeeee

Getting off subject, sorry I'm out of here  

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2004 at 11:09pm
Wal Mart is great..... They forced retail into another direction... It only helps us the consumer
Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/May/2005 at 10:54pm

The customer gets a phone call  and a thankyou card.  The call is from the girl in the office, it adds accountability.

CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

Post Reply Post Reply