Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

op for commercial cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgray22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: op for commercial cleaning
    Posted: 17/March/2007 at 6:53pm
I was just wondering how good an op machine would clean vct tile and how you would go about doing so. Would you just prespray and bring out a terry cloth pad or would you bring out the brush and then go over with the terry cloth? Also I was wondering how well op machines work for commercial glue down?

Any advice would greatly help.
Sponsored Links

Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2007 at 3:12am
I havent used op for vct tile yet....BUt, I heard that it can be used for it.

And OP works really well for Comm. glue down. I mostly use my Comm. Breeze whenever I have small/med comm. work.

BUt, If youre doing big Comm....Then better get a Cimex.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 12:31am
bgray22,

Go to our Bonnet & Oscillation Pad (OP) section and you can get lost looking at pictures, videos and info answering all of your questions.

And if you are lucky Padman may pick up on this and give you his personal advice.

Thanks for dropping in.
whitemtnmaint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitemtnmaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2008 at 6:47pm
i used my op machine on vct floors and it works great. i just wet the pads in a mop bucket and ring them out. theres no need for pre spray.
whitely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/November/2008 at 12:44pm
i 'm very pleasant about my op machine.u should try it .
whitely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/November/2008 at 12:49pm
hi,i was wondering about an office cleaning.i have a small business an i need an office cleaning.i serach on the internet and i found several firm,but i need some feedbacks from u .maybe u know a firm who work very good and not so expensive.thx and good luck every oneSmile if u can help me pls contact me at :whitely877@gmail.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/November/2008 at 12:52pm
Huh?????Confused

The STD Meter
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/November/2008 at 1:05pm
I would recommend using a small local janitorial service that does not do carpet cleaning.  Perhaps they will refer you to their clients.  
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Mark McMaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark McMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/November/2008 at 2:19pm
work very good and so expensive?? Those 2 words should never be used in the same sentence
Don't take your organs to heaven.....
Heaven knows we need them here

www.mcmastertile.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/November/2008 at 5:44pm
TruthI%20agree

The STD Meter
whitely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/November/2008 at 2:12am
sorry about my english.i know my grammar ...spelling.. are not very good but i m from another country,and english is not the mother tongue..Smile  ,only my business is in toronto .overall i guess u understood the main ideea.thx anyway for the reply
whitely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/November/2008 at 2:13am
"other country"
Huber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2019 at 10:42pm
Hi whitely, we provide https://huberbuildingmaintenance.com/janitorial-services/office-cleaning/ - office cleaning services in the Toronto/Ontario area if you want to reach out to us!

Edit: whoops, did not check the date before replying to this!
 Post Reply Post Reply