Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Easiest Way to get started

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 3:52pm
so padman you don't dry the washed pads????
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

bgray22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgray22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 4:05pm
My game plan is to get as much commercial accounts as I could in the beginning and then market hard to the residential. About how many times a year do you do commercial carpet and commercial tile?
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 4:33pm
Steamer, NO, NEVER.... I leave them damp from the washer.

BGray22, commercial accounts vary from one a month to quaterly to biyearly and yearly, but they usually ARE dependable as to how often they do it and you can usually bank on it.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 7:43pm
Hey, How am I suppose to be a better padder when Im banned from paddyland??

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 9:36pm
LOL, aren't you trying to LEARN something HERE?
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
mr K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 12:55am
Hi every body

I have been using HWE (large portables) for 23yrs and I love it, years ago I even thumbed my nose at OP

However things are starting to change I have the opportunity to sell carpet clening equipment in Queensland Australia

Now I have to look at both methods If wish to sell them

The 1 thing I have found out is OP is very simple to use (even my wife wouldn't have any trouble using it) and it gives good results and that in its self may be somthing worth looking at

I have had to fixed up carpet that bad HWE opperators have left behind not a nice thing

I don't know if it would be great in all situations????

But for someone starting you would be able to start earning MONEY almost straight away
NOW THATS IMPORTANT

If you feel you need a HWE nothing wrong with purchasing a large poratable down the road

What ever you work out GOOD LUCK

Edited by mr K - 15/April/2007 at 1:02am
catch u later
mr K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 1:07am

Here is a bit of info

ORBITER FLOOR POLISHER, SCRUBBER - 40CM The Orbiter Floor Machine featuring the unique random orbital action. Even a beginner with minimum training can: *'dry' clean carpets * strip hard floors * scrub floors * wax, and polish hard floors * sand timber floors.

With a bit of thought you could offer other services
catch u later
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234