Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Yellow Pages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totalsolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yellow Pages
    Posted: 26/July/2007 at 11:43pm

This is message is for those of you that don't want a big ad, but value being listed in the book. Get a small 1/8 page or in column ad. Put your company name by your phone number. At the top, put in big pold letters:

This ad was placed for the convenience of my existing customers and for those being referred to me by others.

Thank You

This has worked for our company very well in the past and has saved us tons of money by not getting huge ads in all the books.
Sponsored Links

B Rice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2008 at 11:22pm
This works???
This is my first year and I've not made a penny from the phone book...the only calls I get from the phone book are people wanting jobs...
totalsolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totalsolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/February/2008 at 1:21am
Wow old post. I have an ad agency St George Utah and I will use this tactic for some of my clients where there is a saturation of other ads. This is only good in conjunction with other ads that you place and referrals looking for your name. The way of large page ads are gone in most markets for carpet cleaning. Type "carpet cleaning st george utah" in the google bar and you will see Total Solution Cleaning at the 9th spot with very little SEO done yet. Local optimizing for your website is much cheaper than going big in yellow pages and will pay off in the long run. Just my opinion.

David Thompson
Atlantis Business Group
Advertising ideas for St George Utah
 Post Reply Post Reply