Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Yardsign Advertising

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yardsign Advertising
    Posted: 09/August/2007 at 11:46pm

Has anyone tried advertising with Yardsigns around their city/county? How is the customer response with that kind of advertising, if so?

I got money in the bank, but E on the tank.
Sponsored Links

Ream57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2007 at 3:29pm

nobody uses yardsign advertising!?! Why???

spruce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2007 at 4:56am
Your VAN is your yardsign.
A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood
newbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2007 at 10:42pm
Do you mean yard signs where you are not cleaning at the time? Like in mini mall green belts and such? I see that for a lot of other business' not sure how they get away with it. I did see an ad where they are selling 100 good quality yard signs for like $160 total. Thats a deal but and would be A LOT of cheap advertising, but again, I wonder if these guys are getting fined or something...
Ream57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 12:15am

I don't think they get fined, but a guy who worked for Kinkos told me that county comes in gets rid of them every month or so. Also not sure how effective this method actually is.  Not alot of people on the board seem to favor it so, I left it at that, as you can see no one gave me any play on this topic, except for one guy and he didn't even post until a month later.

newbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 1:17am
I would go for it man. have you seen the online co that does 100 for like $160? Its all in the line that grabs them. I'd try something like: "FREE Carpet Cleaning Call 800-555-5555" and offer a free room with whole house or free room with an estimate, etc...
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 10:52pm
Turnip
 Post Reply Post Reply