Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Commercial advertising

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Commercial advertising
    Posted: 11/August/2007 at 11:00pm
Does anyone know of any good sites that make flyers that I can send to commercial establishments to try and get their business??  Or is that even a good marketing approach for bringing in commercial business??

Edited by Ream57 - 11/August/2007 at 11:01pm
I got money in the bank, but E on the tank.
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2007 at 11:42pm
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 25/November/2007 at 11:22pm
Video Marketer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Video Marketer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/August/2007 at 1:04pm
When companies are looking for carpet cleaners for their commercial cleaning needs they don’t just look at price. They want to feel comfortable that the company they hire is professional, reliable and well established.

So it is vital that you market yourself with this image in mind. Make sure all marketing materials that you have available are look professional. Everything from your business cards, flyers, brochures, and website.

How to find commercial accounts? Several methods are available.

Calling at the establishment – is one method but take a lot of time and effort. You want to spend your time making money not driving around town looking for business. That having been said, this method can be effective when the opportunity presents itself. For example, when you stop for lunch, speak to the manager, leave a business card, flyer. Make sure your business card has your web address. Your website contains much more information than a brochure or flyer ever could. If you stop in a strip mall, leave a few cards.

A better method is Telephone Calling. You can speak with more potential clients in one day on the phone than you ever could driving around. When you call try to locate the decision maker. When you do speak with them make your presentation brief and to the point. If interest is shown offer to go out and give an onsite estimate. Face to face contact is very important. Make sure to give them your website information and send them a brochure/flyer. By the way, follow up with the prospect at an appropriate time to continue to cultivate interest.

Internet Advertising. There are many advantages to advertising on the Internet. One key advantage is targeting specific types of clients and commercial clients are no exception. Moreover, when people go search on the Internet for cleaning companies they are ready to buy now. That’s why Internet advertising can be one of the least expensive ways to find new clients. Plus, Internet Marketing works 24/7 and takes less effort than the two methods listed above.

Unfortunately there can be a lot of competition on the web for your service. That’s why it is of paramount importance that you have a top-quality website that separates you from your competitors. Your site needs to instill confidence in your company and your service. Your site must look professional and convey your message easily. Most importantly, your site must be designed to sell and motivate your clients to call.

Once you have the website, there are several ways to market to target commercial clients. Of course your site should be optimized for the search engines to get these potential customers on “natural” searches. There are also pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns that can guarantee you high placement in your favorite search engines. When using these PPC campaigns, use caution on selection of keywords and bid amounts.

I hope this information was helpful. If you have a webpage we do offer a free analysis that can help you get on the right track.
The Video Marketer
www.LeadingEdgeiSolutions.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/August/2007 at 2:25pm
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 25/November/2007 at 11:23pm
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/August/2007 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

You can call them over the phone or in person............................ask to speak to the owner or manager and say for your opening line

Hey..............yo............My nama is Vinny  " The Knife " Calabretti............I comes to my understandin dat you need to have this dirty , filthy, scum , roach infested piece of sh1t you call a carpet cleaned.

Tell you, what I'm a gonna do................tomorrow my guys are gonna show up with a big ass yellow truck and clean this crap up, next you gonna pat them whatever they ask , then...............I'll be back to have a coofee with you a discuss a maintenance contract .

Don't forget ( then slap his face gently ) Tomorrow...............have the cash............Nice doing business with you..............Ciao .

Nightrider
mistake... you'll look needy...and they will chew your price to bits.

www.mr-steamer.com
Video Marketer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Video Marketer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/August/2007 at 9:48am
Nightrider you are right. Internet Marketing is there 24/7 and people must be directed there for it to be of benefit. It's like having flyers, they have to be circulated to do any good. It's the same with Internet Marketing. You need a good website and then you need to drive people to it.

One other point, Internet Websites are one of the least expensive marketing methods out their. Especially compared to direct mail and print ads. For example, I know guys who spend $30-$45 to get a customer on direct mail. Conversely internet marketing can yield results for about half that amount.

Finally, Internet advertising is growing at a faster rate than any other media. Why? Because it works! More and more people are turning to the internet to find the goods and services they need. So yes, the internet is good for aquiring new business also.

I will give you this. Many guys have not had success on the web because they: 1) don't have a good site. 2) dont know how to market. and 3) don't want to spend any money. But everyone knows it takes money to make money. The trick is to spend the least amount of money and still get a good return. The Internet can do that for carpet cleaners.

If you have any questions regarding these statments, drop me a line and I will direct you where you can find independent confirmation on what I said.

Edited by Video Marketer - 16/August/2007 at 11:38am
The Video Marketer
www.LeadingEdgeiSolutions.com
 Post Reply Post Reply