Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Auto Detailing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wash_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auto Detailing
    Posted: 15/November/2007 at 4:01pm
I am thinking about getting a truck mount for mobile auto detailing. I been doing mobile auto detailing for about 7 years and its time to reload. I been thinking about only do interior detailing but I am not sure if the business is there. So I need a truck mount I can clean the carpet of cars, RV's and maybe even homes. I would like to use the truck mount to wash cars too. I was wondering what truck mounts would work best for my needs.
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2007 at 4:12pm
I would stay with a portable and a generator with a powerwasher to wash cars maybe install a fresh water tank in your van for a source of water for your power washer. Just my 2 cents worth. unless you are going to clean alot carpets.
Just My opinion
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2007 at 4:33pm
portableWink
Wash_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wash_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2007 at 5:00pm
I have a  portable now but setting it up and tareing it down is getting old. When I do RV's its a real pain to left the portable up into RV too. 
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2007 at 5:05pm
then how about a portable truck mount? like a prowler? that would be perfect and you can power wash with it! im pretty sure its capable of 100+ ft of hose!Clap
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/November/2007 at 6:17pm
Yea.. You can prowl around with the prowler.. On a more serious note I would agree with doug on this one.. Seen a guy in town who had a flat trailor.. his water tank and pressure washer and of course his name on his Dodge Ram pickup.. Looked nice.. Thats the way to go..
 Post Reply Post Reply