Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Prochem vs. Chemspec

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zz_005_zZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prochem vs. Chemspec
    Posted: 25/December/2007 at 11:10am
Hello all... My name is Brian from Florida. I have worked for (don't laugh) Stanley Steemer for a couple of years. While I have learned secretly from a friend of mine who's family has been in the business for more than 30 years, I have gotten the experience of the cleaning business, and learned how to properly use the wand from Stanley steemer. Everything else I have learned from the (unknown friend) So far as cleaning tips... how to get stuff out that stanley steemer employees say (that something we can't get out). Little tips and tricks on what and how to's and such that makes a carpet cleaner a true professional. As we all know there is alot more to professional cleaning than simple strokes of a wand to make a carpet truely beautiful. or tile furniture or whatever it is u are doing. Three steps and such are techniques that are NOT used in big businesses. Such as SS. So to the main topic here... I am about to start my own company.... I have all necessary co- signers ligned up, and have chosen the proper bank.... made a business plan, and would like some outside opinions.
     My friend only uses prochem.And says that the difference in prochem compared to most others is quite astonishing. My deal is that I will only have 40,000.00 to start this business. I need a Van, truckmount, chemicals, and well.... Everything else needed.With that said I don't know if I should invest into a used van, and a NEW prochem truckmount for a total sum of 23,000.00 or so. or purchase some of these used complete setups u see on ebay. I found a 2003 chevrolet express with 43,000.00 miles on it with no lettering, ready to go with a chemspec truckmount with less than 500 hrs. it is the 444 (one clean brawler). While the outer metal is slightly rusted on the truckmount it looks decent... the Van also comes with 300 ft of V. Hose, and 300 Ft. of solution line. reels for both. A furniture wand, and stair wand. So should I buy A used Van for 10,000.00 and a small new prochem for 13,000.00 then spend the $$ on hoses, steamlines, and all new wands etc??? thats my debate here???
Sponsored Links

kysweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kysweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/December/2007 at 11:08pm
I am selling a 2002 dodge ram van w/ 50k miles and prochem legend with 200 hours for 23k if you are intersted. I live in florida
Zz_005_zZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zz_005_zZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/December/2007 at 5:31am
actually that does interest me...I am very close to bieng ready, but don't have money in hand yet.I will post to you first hand as soon as the money is in hand.... hopefully within the month. What comes with the package.... the more the better as I am just starting out.
kysweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kysweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/December/2007 at 4:26pm
    It comes with 250ft hose, water tank, wand, ect..... basically everything you need, please give me a way to get in contact with you if you are truly interested, otherwise I will be putting up for sale locally soon
 Post Reply Post Reply