Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Drop Cards aka Sizzle Cards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WilBrlvn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drop Cards aka Sizzle Cards
    Posted: 22/January/2008 at 9:33pm

Does anyone know where I can find these drop cards on the internet for a good price? Or even locally.

They seem to pricey...
Sponsored Links

IndieRetailer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IndieRetailer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2008 at 2:18am
Hi WilBrlvn,

I'm sorry you feel that our Dollar Cards are a bit pricey.  As the designer and owner of Dollar Card Marketing, I try to keep our expenses low and our quality high.  I've researched our competitors and can assure you that our cards are head and shoulders above any other in regards to realism, print quality, and paper.  I've recently upgraded our printing process and paper to a premium fiber paper which is more expensive for us, but we've not passed any increases to our customers.  Our service also stands above as personal, thorough, and satisfaction assured.

I do understand businesses that are trying to get the most out of their advertising and marketing budgets, which is why we've priced our product at around the same cost as a set of good quality traditional business cards.  The difference is that our dollar cards are much more effective. 

We also have an affiliate program that pays generously for business referrals.  I mention this because some of our clients join our affiliate program and order their cards under their own affiliate ID thereby defraying some of the costs.

I hope you'll reconsider our service and please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. 

In fact, drop me an email with your mailing address and I'll be happy to send you some samples.

Edited by IndieRetailer - 05/February/2008 at 5:39pm
Best Regards,

John
www.DollarCardMarketing.com
B Rice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2008 at 10:53pm
Wow...I'd be pisses and where would you drop them?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IndieRetailer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2008 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by B Rice B Rice wrote:

Wow...I'd be pissed and where would you drop them?

Hi B,

You would be the rare exception.  At worst, someone might be a bit bummed at first not to have been so lucky to find a real $100, but most are amused, and to some extent, fascinated.  Regardless of the reaction, they are by far more effective than a traditional business card.  For example, the recipient of a dollar card is more likely to show family, friends, and business colleagues simply for the novelty of it.  Each one is viewed by an average of 3-4 different people.  How many people view each of your traditional business cards?

You can "drop" these anywhere where lots of people frequent, or you don't have to drop them at all! 

If you were to drop them though, good places would be at a mall, trade show, community events, atm (as if fallen out of a pocket), payphones, hardware store, carwash, restaurant or coffee shop chairs (as if fallen out of a pocket), really just about anywhere.  Other things you can do, without dropping, is posting them on bulletin boards at the laundry, community boards, business card depositories (fish bowls).

Some people use them in place of their business card and don't drop or place them at all.  I have several businesses that use them as coupons.  Here's one for you: A ten dollar card for $10 off your next carpet cleaning job!  You would extend your hand out with a ten dollar card and say something like, "Here's a little something off for the next time you call me."  Do you think that card will get thrown away?  Very likely not.
Best Regards,

John
B Rice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 12:11am
In, your prolly right...I wouldnt be pissed as I've seem them before. It would just be hard to throw something on the ground with my biz name on it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IndieRetailer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 12:19am
Originally posted by B Rice B Rice wrote:

In, your prolly right...I wouldnt be pissed as I've seem them before. It would just be hard to throw something on the ground with my biz name on it

That's how versatile these things are.  Yes, there are many who share your sentiments.  Those are the ones who typically use them as business cards, discount cards, or place them strategically in different locales.
Best Regards,

John
 Post Reply Post Reply