Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

mold remediation2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aenviremental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mold remediation2
    Posted: 08/February/2008 at 2:52pm
Guys.. Can any one give a little advice. I a potential job, it is 20 x 20 basement with 8ft ceilings. And about 200ft of sheet rock. lots of exposed studs under the stairs and wood ceilings. How do I bid this? By labor hours or sq ft. I know protocol of coarse,
1) scrub the floor and walls with anti mold chemical.
2) from there suck it up with high power vacuum
3) seal the floor, walls, ceiling, stairs, and all exposed wood with mold sealer.
4) Hepa machine in the basement for three days.
Anyone disagree?
What I really need are common sq ft cost involved.
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2008 at 3:17pm
I disagree whole hartedly???
I never use hourly as unit measurement is much easier to justify and most adjusters like working with it better.  If you prefer hourly I would divide your hours into the sq. ft and go from there. $0.95/sq.ft. is easier to swallow than $65.00 per man hr ????
Just My opinion
aenviremental View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aenviremental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2008 at 10:26am
The only reason i even mentioned hourly in my post is because I read it on this message board. something about ircc manual... I agree with you on the sq ft aspect!    ANYONE ELSE WITH SQ FT PRICES?
PRECISION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRECISION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2008 at 3:09pm
just pop em with a 5,000 dollar bill :)
 Post Reply Post Reply