Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Truckmount Engine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAM KING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Truckmount Engine
    Posted: 15/February/2008 at 2:28am
I was wondering if anybody knew of any website where I can purchase a new engine for my TM at a reasonable price. And if so what brand would you reccommend
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2008 at 3:46am
You would need to know what engine you have in it now. Not all engines are interchangeable.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
adambullet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adambullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/February/2011 at 7:58am
yeah that's true, not all engines and engine parts are interchangeable. unfortunately i had to learn that the hard way. before, i had to look for water pump gaskets, pcv valve, and an oil filter and i tried getting from just about anywhere i can find one. naturally they didn't work. so i had to look for the right ones online and got these GM performance parts from stylintrucks. just check it out if you still need em.

Post Reply Post Reply