Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Coming Soon......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Ol' Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coming Soon......
    Posted: 20/February/2008 at 10:41am
New technology for highly effective top down flood drying. This patented system will perform at or above present benchmarks and will be available shortly as production and final testing gets ramped up. Stay tuned.....

Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 11:49am
That link does not work Willy.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Just Ol' Willy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Ol' Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2008 at 12:51pm
Soon.......
AdvaClean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdvaClean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/August/2008 at 3:27am

I already have the patent on effective top down drying. Research "don't use it" at the patent office. I don't mean to be a purveyor of smart assery but after doing tens of thousands of water jobs I'm confident in saying top down/ in place drying is a sham. Sure it makes Mr. A. Juster happy (for the short term anyway) but unless along with your patent you can provide microbial amplification data and proof that substrates are within 2% of the DS after a  very short period I'll pass. 

I know you Chuck Dewald Jr.s will say I don't know what I'm talking about but I've removed enough carpet/ pad after initial mitigators have dried structures to have developed firm and fact supported opinions on the topic. With the cost of pollution insurance, e&o, and litigation being so high vs. the cost of pad and installation being relatively low top down dryng simply isn't a gamble I'm willing to take. I'd rather take the time to educate adjusters and customers, repair and salvage what I can, and sleep well at night knowing I've properly dried a structure.

I would certainly like to here more of your product. Maybe it will revolutionize the industry. Until then I will continue to shed tears while viewing the thousands of images on my HDD of mold on substrates, behind headers, and in structural voids provided to me by believers in top down drying. At least I can't smell them.......

Edited by AdvaClean - 08/August/2008 at 3:30am
 Post Reply Post Reply