Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

drymaster with porty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2008 at 1:03pm
Hi Pablo,
Have you ran one with the glides?  Does it make any difference?  Who are you trying to order them from? 

Fuzz

Edited by FuzzSucker - 07/January/2009 at 12:06am
Sponsored Links

baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2008 at 3:30pm
Hi Fuzz,
Unfortunately I have not tried tey. I met a guy close to my city who runs the roto w/the new glides and he told me that the performance in the recovery is much better. I was tyring to order them from my supplier at fiberclean, I also ask Ken because we are located at the same town (Calgary) and now there is a dristributor who was refer to me by Green Glides and he is working in my order. The resutl was: no in stock rigth now.
One more thing about the roto 360. I order the new black head cover (mine is two years old) and I notice big difference working close to baseboards and beds and furnitures. Very good improvment. We are in contact.
Pablo.-
FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2008 at 4:41pm
i have the shroud on mine as well.  I used one without it and it was over spraying on walls sometimes.  Shroud is much better.

Edited by FuzzSucker - 07/January/2009 at 12:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12