Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 04/March/2008 at 11:28am
Hello carpet cleaning people. I've checked out the forum a couple of times and really enjoy all of the very helpful and not very helpful conversing. I've been in business for about 4 years and I like what I do. Recently a commercial cleaning contractor that made up about 50% of my annual rev. decided to try an in-house approach on alot of their properties, which sucks for me. I'm thinking about focusing my efforts more towards res cleaning (like I originally wanted to do when starting up) and I need all of the marketing advice anyone is willing to give. I operate in a fairly small town with 3 major cities within 1.5 hours away. I have a YP ad and I'm currently trying Search Engine marketing. No great return on either so far. I'd love to hear some suggestions for gaining customers in a small town market.
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2008 at 10:53pm
Check out the marketing section. There you will leaern what works and what doesn't. Listen to what Nightrider has to say there.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Adam S. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/March/2008 at 9:12am
Thanks Ken. I'll check it out.
http://www.nu-lifeco.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/March/2008 at 10:51am
Telemarketing .. Direct Response marketing with postcards.. Display ads in weekly newspapers.. yellowpages and yp.com.. and nightrider..Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply