Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

GooD GooGle Info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GooD GooGle Info
    Posted: 01/December/2008 at 1:44am
check these links out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIL46ljjKJU&feature=related
http://www.google.com/support/conversionuniversity/?hl=en

If you are doing internet marketing, this can be valuable information for you.  Guaranteed it is boring to some, but good to know I think.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Sponsored Links

prouddadx3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prouddadx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2008 at 1:32am
Thanks
Marko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2008 at 11:00am
Thanks for the link!

I like that Adwords and Analytics work together, but you are giving Google a lot of information if you use Analytics. Confused
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2008 at 3:11pm
If it helps with your ranking would you say it was worth devulging the data?  Just curious.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
prouddadx3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prouddadx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2008 at 6:39pm
Are you saying that Google will rank your organic listing higher if you use ad words?
Marko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2009 at 2:01pm
I don't think your ranking will decrease or increase if you use Analytics. But you should be aware that you are giving away a lot of information.
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2009 at 3:02pm
In our industry, giving out information is good

Edited by duckcountry - 11/February/2009 at 2:18am
shaoqingan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaoqingan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2009 at 3:05am
I have used google adwords for 3 years, it is effective, but it is becoming more and more expensive, I almost want to give up.
Now I am trying to improve my non sponsored Google PageRank. Hope it will work.
Andy
Dallas HaveHouse Carpet Cleaning
www.havehouse.com
Onslaught View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onslaught Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/March/2009 at 10:17am
Originally posted by shaoqingan shaoqingan wrote:

I have used google adwords for 3 years, it is effective, but it is becoming more and more expensive, I almost want to give up.
Now I am trying to improve my non sponsored Google PageRank. Hope it will work.

Google does nobody any favors for ranking up sites. Adwords certainly does not help... think they want your site to rank high and lose out on $100s of millions of PPC?

I put my site on page 1 of many keywords in 2 days using quality backlinks. Backlinks are a little tricky and if done wrong can get Google a little crabby. They can boot a site into nothingness for this.

That said I am in 2nd place on page one for one keyword and the rest are rising fast.

Aside from quality backlinks it is vital that the Meta Tag and content of the landing page be rich in your chosen keywords. You can do little things that are googlicious like creating keyword links within your site that leads to another page with a lot of keywords-

Find out more about our Carpet Cleaning service

Just some thoughts...

Onslaught View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onslaught Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/March/2009 at 10:21am
by the way I noticed that some keywords for carpet cleaning where I am is at a $9 starting bid for the 1st page Wacko I don't know how they can pay for that. What a waste..

I paid $1200 last year for Adwords and I am very happy to announce they will get $0 this year.
Marko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2009 at 4:50pm
"by the way I noticed that some keywords for carpet cleaning where I am is at a $9 starting bid for the 1st page Wacko I don't know how they can pay for that. What a waste.."

It might work for someone and there are many people that don't control their advertising expenses and revenues!
Matt Strader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Strader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2009 at 10:58pm
If you want to dump a bunch of $$ into Adwords that's fine. I had my developer optimize my site and my keywords are pulling the
first page of google all over  the pace.

check out these keywords and see for your self. 

cities: jupiter, tequesta, north palm beach
and use: carpet cleaning and tile cleaning.

interchange the cities and the methods. look for 561carpetandtile.com to see how i am ranked.
this site is only about 1.5 months old. kinda crazy how fast he got it to pull.
 Post Reply Post Reply