Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If you dont post on Craigslist, your missing out!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

If you dont post on Craigslist, your missing out!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disasterseo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2011 at 2:06pm
I have to admit, I discounted this at first too. I don't have a water damage restoration or carpet cleaning company, but I am a marketing company for those types of clients. I wrote off Craigslist even in my own business, however, I do get reaches and sales from Craigslist, so re-implemented it. It still isn't my most successful place to get business, but it is good enough that we do have it implemented into our company's promotion. I am sure everyone wouldn't mind an extra sale here or there. You're welcome for the plug Craigslist. 
Sponsored Links

Mrs. Speedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2012 at 10:31am
We use Craigslist everyday and Backpages every week. We've had major success with our ads, even though Craigslist is mainly price shoppers. Must of our customers off of Craiglist are renters, buyers or sellers. Rarely do we get customers from Craigslist that just want their carpets cleaned. We did get our largest client off of Craigslist, the CEO of a Property Management company. He refers us to other large businesses and in turn he receives huge discounts on his rental properties.

I know a lot of people think Craigslist isn't for them, and that is fine. Having a professional design Ad on Craigslist that links back to your web site is key. Many of the clients that use our forum come from Craigslist. And we get their e-mail and phone number to call and do a follow ups. We also send them monthly newsletters via e-mail. Repeat clients from Craigslist is small however, the referrals we receive are quite large. PLUS Craigslist is Free. And you can't beat Free
phigs89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phigs89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2012 at 6:32pm
I'm looking for an affordable website for my new business.
Mrs. Speedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2012 at 10:54am
Another thing I forgot to ad was try your best not to post a price per room on Craigslist. Below are our examples of Craigslist Ad/Flyers
http://www.speedysteamer.net/craigslistwhy.jpg - http://www.speedysteamer.net/craigslistwhy.jpg
http://www.speedysteamer.net/5reasons.jpg - http://www.speedysteamer.net/5reasons.jpg

Lars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2012 at 11:58pm
Thanks for the Tip! I will try it
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2012 at 12:35pm
Nice ads Mrs Speedy. You have some talent. Can you hook me up?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123