Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Avenger 210 Operating Manual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianmullan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2009 at 3:05am
Hi Doug
Watch the blood pressure, I have just joined this forum and I would not want to be responsible for another members bad health.
I joined this forum to make contacts and get helpful advice from experienced Professionals. My father taught me that the only stupid question is the one that is not asked. If you feel the need to reply to one of my posting in the future please do so only if you have some honest advice to give me,please do not reply if your only motive is to make me feel stupid and make yourself look smart.
 I did not join this forum to trade insults with you or anyone else. I joined because I am serious about becoming an experienced professional carpet and upholstery cleaner.

brianmullan
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2014 at 10:51pm
It's been over 5yrs now, how is it going brian?
Brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2017 at 12:47am
I think you are right. But, before I suggest, I would like to see some pics. Can you post some pics in here?
Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12