Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hello Everybody

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 22Clean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Everybody
    Posted: 23/June/2009 at 1:50am
I just wanted to introduce myself to the community.  My name is Jared Adame and I have a carpet cleaning business in San Diego.

Here is my website: Carpet Cleaners San Diego

Any comments/suggestions about the site are welcome.
Sponsored Links

carpetcare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetcare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2009 at 3:20am
Hello Jared Adame welcome to the forum Smile

Hi everyone i am ibrahim kural i also new to this forum so just came across introducing myself
I am owner of a Houston based Carpet cleaning company.
D-Max Carpet care
Mine is a family business and we are catering Eco-Friendly cleaners from past 5 years and with a positive feedback.
I would love to have more feedback and any suggestions to make my business more advanced and if there is anyone who have used our service would love to have there feedback
Houston based Professional carpet cleaning servicesmake your home or business clean and refreshed at the best value
22Clean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 22Clean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2009 at 3:24am
Welcome to the forum.  I would just recommend changing your anchor text to "houston carpet cleaning" or where ever you are focusing on.  If you use "professional carpet cleaning" that is too broad.  Focus on your local area to increase your websites local seo value.  Just a thought.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2009 at 11:07pm
Good Luck to you Jared.Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply