Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Door Hangers/Coupons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makin Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Door Hangers/Coupons
    Posted: 26/August/2009 at 8:16pm
Hey Veterans,

I am new to this forum, and new to carpet cleaning although have done it in the past for Sears (3 years). I appreciate all your ideas and thoughts. It has helped me tremondously.

I have a Blazer plus truckmount, and a 150psi portable Ninja. All the needed equipment is paid for. Chemicals, licenses, insurance, taken courses offered by Jon-Don, its all taken care of. I have been fortunate to be able to work my day job and slowly over the past 6 months collect the stuff needed by saving and paying cash.

Now the fun part......I need to start putting this stuff to use. I need all of your help on ad's that are good......I want to swim thru the B.S. and get to what works. I am going to spend 3 days straight hanging door hangers. What should the message be? What configurations of room packages and prices should I advertise. Should deodorizer or pre-spray be free as a comp? What kind of ad's work? Please give me your ideas. Please post some of your package prices....I would be more than appreciative.

Thanks,
             Kevin

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply