Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

air movers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turtlepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: air movers?
    Posted: 03/November/2009 at 10:55am
I am looking to purchase an air mover-2 questions-brand?  I am looking at Royal or Powerflite-and don't know about reliability. Also only purchasing one to start-plan on cleaning room-let it go and head to next room. I am curious as to how effective they are? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2009 at 11:44am
If you are in the states, try getting a Dri-Eaz AirPath Carpet Dryer. JonDon carries them and you see one at http://www.jondon.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=31358&osCsid=ef02d602bded8cf713af129eff09a12d
You can dry one room while the next one's being cleaned! And at $525 USD for what you want, a doable deal.  The little cheap ones people look at have their place speeding up the drying of spot treatments or cooling off the technician.  That is about it.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
RIP IT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIP IT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/November/2009 at 4:48am
Buy the Dri Eaze product. My first airmover died last month. It was only 17 years old.Cry
You wont find much better return on investment than those little blue soldiers. Pay for themselves after 12 days hire and last 17 years.Clap
Dont treat people like customers. Treat them like friends.
Turtlepower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turtlepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/November/2009 at 12:44pm
Ok guys, thanks for the quick response :) Appreciate the expert advice!
restorationeis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote restorationeis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2016 at 5:38pm
Interlink!
Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/June/2017 at 12:39am
I will definitely try a dry easy airpath carpet Dyer if it can dry room that quick I definitely will take it and it will make the customers a lot happier thanks for the info
http://Www.sandiegocarpetrepairandcarpetdying.com - san diego carpet repair
 Post Reply Post Reply