Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Water Temperature

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gregoates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water Temperature
    Posted: 10/November/2009 at 10:28pm
I am new to tile and grout cleaning.  I have been cleaning tile floors for a few months with my truck mount set to 800psi and and hot water. Have had good results with the floors. I just purchased a Mytee counter top tile cleaning tool. When  I first start cleaning it works fine but when the water temperature starts getting hot the rotary jet assembly in the tool starts slowing down and eventually stops.  The supplier that I purchased it from said that hard surface cleaning should be done with cold water. That seems counter productive to me.  He said the tool is not designed for hot water but I doubt that that is true..........Any opinions..............Thanks.Greg
Greg
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2009 at 1:27am
Call Mytee. They will take care of you.

The STD Meter
Mark McMaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark McMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2009 at 4:41pm

Like Paul stated. Contact Mytee. I have Mytee portable and love it. I've used thier other tools but prefer the Turbo tools

Don't take your organs to heaven.....
Heaven knows we need them here

www.mcmastertile.com
FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/November/2009 at 8:01pm
Your not cleaning carpet at 800psi are you? Shocked
FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/November/2009 at 8:04pm
Never mind I misread your post. 
Carpet Cleaning View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpet Cleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/November/2009 at 5:02am
i think you should have to use Mytee M-5 Carpet Cleaning Machine which works on 500psi and will solve your problem!

if you want more info on that product plz visit the following link.

steam-brite.com/store/mytee-carpet-cleaning-machine-23vacs-500psi-auto-fill-auto-dump-p-7576.html

Thank You
 Post Reply Post Reply