Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Bonnet Cleaning Rates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqualityassured Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2011 at 2:45am
After reading into the posts more I guess people don't care about bonnet rates.  More like which carpet cleaning method is best? VLM, Steam, Rug Doctor.  It really depends on a lot of factors than what are discussed here. 
If you are looking to get your customers carpets cleaned; you must first consider these few points
1. The carpet cleaner must be trained properly.
2. Using the right cleaning products will enhance the results and save time.
3. VLM less heat = more chemicals, dwell time and agitation
4. Steam more heat and vacuum= less chemicals, time and agitation
5. Professionalism and Presentation = more customers.
6. Time vs. profitability
7. Equipment affordability

Why does it matter which way?  There are many professional carpet cleaning companies out there that use the dry cleaning or vlm way. 

This is just my opinion.  Hope I've helped.Thumbs Up
_________"We Know How To Clean!"
Cleaning Services Atlanta
Carpet Cleaners Atlanta
Sponsored Links

MarketingPRO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarketingPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2023 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by gaitan gaitan wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help in the past,I wouldn't have made it without this site.I've been doing HWE for a while, but now I would like to go with OP or bonnet cleaning( lot of my customers have asked for these methods). I have done a lot research in this site and I know pretty much how to do it, however I haven't found much on the rates. Do you guys charge by the square ft or by room, and how much in average? Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks,

GaitanThumbs Up
Ps. I am located in Ontario.

When it comes to encapsulation (OP) or bonnet cleaning, pricing can vary based on factors such as your location, the size of the job, and the specific services you offer.

Here are some common approaches to pricing.

Charge by the Square Foot: Many professionals charge per square foot. The rate can range from $0.15 to $0.30 per square foot, depending on factors like the level of soiling, the type of carpet, and additional services provided.

Charge by the Room: Some cleaners prefer to charge by the room, especially for residential jobs. Rates might range from $50 to $100 per room, but this can vary based on your local market and the size of the rooms.

Combination Pricing: You can also offer a combination of both square footage and room-based pricing. For example, you might charge a base rate per room and an additional fee per square foot for heavily soiled areas or larger spaces.

Consider Additional Services: Factor in additional services such as spot treatment, stain removal, or deodorizing into your pricing. These services may be charged separately or included in a package.

Evaluate Local Competitors: Research the pricing strategies of your local competitors. This can give you insights into the market rates in your area, allowing you to set competitive yet profitable prices.

Custom Quotes: For larger or more complex jobs, providing custom quotes based on an assessment of the specific requirements can be a good approach. This allows you to tailor the pricing to the unique needs of each client.

It's often beneficial to provide transparent pricing and communicate the value of your services to clients. Additionally, periodic adjustments to your pricing may be necessary as your business grows and market conditions change.
Transforming Ideas into Results, One Click at a Time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12