Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

rotovac360 or rx-20

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canoer5222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/November/2011 at 10:24am
Buckeye
      I have a porty also (Recoil XPS 3 and a 3 stage booster) . Very interested in the Hoss and your opinions with a porty.
         BUCKEYE ???  Are you located near Toledo Ohio ????  I'm just north. You could tryt my booster with your setup Thumbs Up. One more thing -------
               GO BLUE

Sponsored Links

Buckeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buckeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/November/2011 at 5:15pm
Just did residential carpets today and they came out great - customer was very impressed with the outcome. Carpets were damp to the touch but were pretty much dried before I left the job - but I did put a air mover in just to make sure. The filter mess and the .48 water resister for portys that came with the Hoss did its job - I don't know why some don't like it  - I found no problem with it.
I was running 50' of hoses with a Porty with 150 psi and 2 dual stage vac @ 150" lift but I  definitely need to install a internal heater with my Porty. Looking at doing that in next couple of days.

Buckeye was the nickname given to me - I don't live near Ohio - I am way way further north!

I was thinking of getting the booster but feel my 2 dual stages are quite good enough - its about price too - I think there going for about 700 - 900 dollars.
"Let us Do Your "Dirty" Work
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12