Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Green glides for RV Powerwand????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote absoluteclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green glides for RV Powerwand????
    Posted: 23/August/2011 at 6:02pm
Where can I purchase the Green glides for the RV Powerwand?

They are not available through RV's site and I cannot get the GG site up for some reason????

AClean.
abosoluteclean carpets&upholstery
Sponsored Links

Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2011 at 11:11pm
The GG Site got shut down because of the injunction filed against them in Febuary 2007. As far as I know they stopped making those RV glides for the Power Wand a few years back.

I think I am the only one that makes glides for that wand now.
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
absoluteclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote absoluteclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 12:10am
Hello Mr. Harris,

Are you the same Ken Harris that makes the the Portable with that powerful vacuum system, the TITAN? I understand it also comes with Auto-Fill, Auto-Dump out, pneumatic rear wheels (unlike the white plastic "wagon wheels" on some) and a Auto de-foamer. Awesome set-up, great job!

That is what I would like to "up-grade" to, unless Mytee introduces something so new at connections that you too may take it and modify it as well into the closet thing to a TM as far as vacuum power. (I'll keep my eyes peeled.)

Also, how do I go about getting those glides?

You can pm me your contact number.

Thanks!
abosoluteclean carpets&upholstery
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 11:58am
Originally posted by absoluteclean absoluteclean wrote:

Hello Mr. Harris,

Are you the same Ken Harris that makes the the Portable with that powerful vacuum system, the TITAN? I understand it also comes with Auto-Fill, Auto-Dump out, pneumatic rear wheels (unlike the white plastic "wagon wheels" on some) and a Auto de-foamer. Awesome set-up, great job!

That is what I would like to "up-grade" to, unless Mytee introduces something so new at connections that you too may take it and modify it as well into the closet thing to a TM as far as vacuum power. (I'll keep my eyes peeled.)

Also, how do I go about getting those glides?

You can pm me your contact number.

Thanks!
Yes, one and the same.Smile

My contact info is listed in my member profile for any that need to contact me.
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/August/2011 at 12:08am
I don't know if this is still a good number for Lisa Smith at Green Glides but the one I found on the internet which never throws away any information is:

Contact GreenGlides @ 866-438-8335

Competition drives excellence

Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply